Chapter 1: Little Boy With A Big Dream

3rd person POV:
Here's the sad truth, not all men are created equal. Some people have more power than others. The first incident happened in Jinjin City, an extraordinary child was born who radiated light, after that reports of people with superpowers popped up across the globe. No one knew what was causing these quirks before long the supernatural became totally normal. Turning dreams into a reality, the world became a superhuman society with about 80% possessing some uncanny ability. Our streets look like scenes from comic books, as cities swirl with chaos and confusion. A new profession dominated human consciousness: Heros and Villains.

Izuku(Past) POV:
I stood in between the three kids who were bullying another kid; to be all honest, I was scared as they had something that I lacked. What I lacked was a quirk. "Why are you being so mean?" I said as I was shaking like a leaf when I was about to cry. " you're making him cry Kacchan, if you keep on hurting him I.....I'll uhh......I'll stop you myself!" The two kids, plus my friend Kacchan activated their quirks "hmm" said Kacchan "You wanna pretend to be a hero?"

I'll stop you myself!" The two kids, plus my friend Kacchan activated their quirks "hmm" said Kacchan "You wanna pretend to be a hero?"

"You don't stand a chance without a quirk, Deku." I didn't know what to do, but I know Kacchan is right, I'm quirkless. I took a small step back as they attacked me. After a few seconds, I was lying flat on my back looking at the sun.

Kylo(Past) POV:I was walking on my way to the playground trying to clear my head from the recent harassment I get from school

Kylo(Past) POV:
I was walking on my way to the playground trying to clear my head from the recent harassment I get from school. All the other kids stay away from me since my quirk is something a villain would have. I am fine on my own, but sometimes it can get kinda lonely. As I was got to the playground, I found a green-haired boy on the ground looking defeated. I know this kid is quirkless since we go to the same preschool so I know he gets bullied a lot because of it. I know that he had to at least hear about me at school, but I just can't let him lay there under the sun.
As I got closer to him I was expecting him to get up right away and run fast and far, but he didn't, he was just laying there like he's on the verge of death. I stood right beside him, upon further inspection I can tell for a fact that he got bullied again. I piggybacked him to my favorite tree, it provided enough shade and is away from other people. As I sit him under the tree I said to him "hey you ok?"

Izuku(Past) POV:
"Hey, you ok?" As the voice of whoever it was tried to speak to me. 'Wait..... who would want to speak to me?' As I was slowly regaining consciousness, I saw spikey black hair and hazel colored eyes. As I regained full consciousness, I see a boy around my age wearing a Navy blue polo shirt, black denim jeans, black and white converses. 'Is he the one who is talking to me?' He was looking at me with an emotionless stare that sent a chill down my spine. "Y-yeah I'm fine." He looked at me confused with a slight tilt of his head and said: "Why aren't you running, shouldn't you be scared of me?" I was puzzled by his questions, but I had to answer him honestly and shook my head no.
He got up from under the tree and said: "I think I should go." As the Black haired boy was almost out of the playground, I stumbled "W-wait!" I yelled at him. He turned around and looked at me, I said to him "wanna play?" I looked down thinking to myself saying 'how stupid can I be, he doesn't wanna play with-'. "Ok," he said, I looked at him confused, think I misheard him, but then he said, "what do you wanna play?" I had a look of happiness all over my face.

3rd Person POV:

the two boys played all afternoon when they were tied the black-haired boy said "well, that's was fun." Izuku looked at the boy and he thought he saw him smirk a little. "Well," he said, "I gotta get home." As the black-haired boy looked back, he saw Izuku looking down. He walked toward Izuku and said "Something on your mind?" Izuku looked at the boy again and said with his eyes watering "W-will I ever see you again?" The boy smirked at Izuku and said "Of course, that's what friends do right." Izuku looked at the boy in shock for a second before hugging him and crying onto his shirt. "So what's your name, my name is Mochizuki Kylo" Izuku looked up at him and said," M-My name is Midoriya Izuku".
Over the past weeks, Izuku and Kylo became good friends. Sometimes your mom and Inko would schedule playdates for you two. His mom, Alexa, told Inko that he has trouble making friends because of his quirk and Inko fully understand since Izuku has trouble making friends too. Kylo never really told Izuku his quirk cause if he found out, he might avoid him and don't want to be friends anymore.

Izuku(Past) POV:
Over these past weeks, I've finally had a great friend. He hadn't shown up at school today, but I'm sure it's fine. After I got do with my homework I went to go find my mom to watch the coolest hero, All Might, on the computer. When I found my mom, I hopped up and down excitedly and said: "mom-mom, it's computer time!" I stopped when I heard mom sobbed "mom what happe-" I was interrupted by the T.V.

"In the story of the kidnapping. the evidence found at (Insert made up address here), a young boy named Kylo Mochizuki was kidnapped."

I looked at the T.V. to mention my friend and listen.

"The kidnapping had been indicated last night when a bystander watched what happened before calling the authorities and heroes....."

I couldn't believe it, my friend has been......kidnapped? I was on the verge of tears myself as my mom held me close to me while saying sorry over and over. That night, I couldn't sleep at all. Until I remember something Kylo told me "we are never alone at night Izuku, whenever I need to clear my head I'd talk to the moon." So I got out of bed, looked at the moon, closed my eyes, and said to the moon as tears were once again in my eyes."Please Kylo, please............

...........be safe"