Chapter 6: Training day

Kylo's POV:
I was running home to get started with my 'daily' training. All Might words as I running. 'You can become a hero' as I got home, I walked towards the front door when my mom said "Where have you been and why are you tried?" I told my mom everything from the slime villain attack to meeting All Might himself. My mom was both shocked and amazed by what I told her, she then saw Shadow behind me and said "I hope you kept my pride and joy safe right?" Even though she couldn't understand Shadow, she knows what he says "I'd always keep him safe."

My mom told me and Shadow that her pro hero friend, Nicole, and her daughter, Amber, were coming over tomorrow. I like their company as they can make any event lively. If I remember, Nicole's pro hero name is 'Althaia, the Botany heroine' her quirk transforms any plant around her into high-quality bandages and wraps to heal broken bones and frackers, but at the cost of leaving her vulnerable since it requires stamina and concentration. Her daughter, Amber doesn't want to be a hero, she wants to be a fashion designer. Her quirk works like her mom's but instead of plants and grass, she can control strings and fabric. It would leave her stiff for a little moment, but she's been improving the use of her quirk with her mom's help.
As I told my mom that I'll be training tomorrow morning, she told me to be back before 7:00 PM. I agreed to it and when to bed.

The next day

Me and Shadow woke up early as we didn't get our training done since we got home. This time we plan on training all day until 6:30 PM to be prepared for our guests. As it was 9:25 AM, me and Shadow went out the door as I told mom I'll be back by 6:30 PM. Me and Shadow went to our training spot which was an abandoned apartment complex.
When we got there, me and Shadow started our training. I was doing some Parkour while Shadow was using my half of the quirk to get a better understanding of it. I think Shadow had the right idea so I stopped and started to use Shadow's quirk. This when on until we were both exhausted from our training. If I'm being honest with both of us, this is nothing compared to the kidnapping that happened to us a few years back. We don't even describe this feeling, it just felt like destiny that we are made for each other.
When me and Shadow got home, The first thing that I felt was a grown woman's arms wrapped around me. "There's the little man of the house" Nicole was practically squeezing me while I gasp for air. Then came Amber as she joined in on the hug I heard Shadow snickering so I turned to him and thought to him 'if I die, tell my mom she can have my sandwich.' Shadow was confused since I was getting no air from the hug, you'll understand what it feels like.
My mom came from the kitchen to get Amber and Nicole off me.

3rd Person POV:
Kylo was gasping for air while Shadow was next to him with his paw on Kylo's back.
"I think My life flashed before my eyes" Kylo said
"Deep breath Y/n, deep breath"
Y/n looked at Shadow as he was collecting himself. "Sorry Kylo," Nicole said, "when I heard what happened at the shopping district me and Amber were hoping you'll both be alive." You can say that Kylo has 'two' mom's at the moment. One being Nicole as the fun, happy-go-lucky mom and Alexa is the serious level-headed mom. Nicole looked at Kylo's mom and say "you should've seen him, Alexa, he almost saved a green-haired boy from a slime villain, but luckily for them, All Might was there to save them." Amber walked to the kitchen and mom said "I forgot, dinner is ready."
They all sat at the table while Amber was looking at both Kylo and Shadow. Ktlo looked over at her and he knew Amber knew something that he didn't. "Oh, I almost forgot," Nicole said, Kylo looked at Nicole with a questionable look. "I got a surprise for you." Nicole walked towards him as he watched her every move. Nicole gave him a letter "Suprise, I got you recommended at UA!" Y/n and Shadow were at a loss for words. Amber just smirked at him and Nicole continued "you can take the entrance exam, but it won't count since you got in by me. I know I'm incredible, it's just a thank-you gift for being friends with Amber." I didn't know what to say.

Once dinner was over, Amber gave me a note that says:
"If you ever need a hero costume just say the word and I'll be there."

Amber is a mute sometimes so her passing notes to Kylo or her family whenever she doesn't want to talk. He was taken aback when she hugged me, they both don't like physical contact unless it's someone they know, but for each other, they'll always make it count.
By the next several months, Kylo and Shadow have been training consistently to keep getting stronger and faster during those months, Kylo had slightly toned muscles and was faster during the training. The same goes for Shadow as well.
"What do you think Shadow, should we take the entrance exam or just blow it off since we got in by Nicole's recommendation?"
"I believe we should go, after all, what's the point in training if we don't see the results ourselves."
"Alright"
and so the duo walked to UA, already prepared for what's to come.

'This is a side note, I already had a story for this ahead of time. But my flash drive got corrupted with the saved story and got lost. So this part of the story was rushed due to that inconvenience. I'll try to make up for this delay and try to get things orderly ASAP. And again I'm sorry.'