Chapter 13: Confronting Doubts

3rd Person POV:
Class 1-A was amazed by Izuku's score of 705.3 meters. Kylo was focussing again on All Might's shadow watching them do these tests, He was too oblivious to everyone's shocked expressions.

"He threw it over 700 meters" yelled one of the students, this action caused Kylo to refocus on what happened. "Nice, he's finally showing us his full power" yelled Uraraka
"His finger appears to be broken now, just like in the exam. His quirk is very odd" stated Iida
"It wasn't a very pretty throw" said Yuga.

Kylo's POV:
I wonder why All Might is watching us, doesn't he have better things to do like being in those commercials promoting or something. That was when I heard Bakugou yelled "DEKU!!" I saw Bakugou charging at Izuku "you bastard, Tell me how you did that or your dead!!" Izuku screamed as I got in front of Bakugou and said "Stop right there you ragging firecracker". I seen Bakugou eyes are fueled by pure rage and fire in them. "you aren't going to do anything to Izuku, got it."
"Oh yeah, what are you gonna do about it huh?" Bakugou was about to use his quirk on me, but Shadow was about to attack him himself.

Before this was about to turn into a full-on warzone, Aizawa used his scarf to restrain Bakugou." What.....why the hell is your dam scarf.....ghh.... so strong". Aizawa then explains that his scarf is a captured weapon made out of carbon fiber and a special metal alloy "stand down, be wise to avoid using my quirk so much" Aizawa displays an aggressive face "It will give me serious dry eye".

Aizawa then lets go of Bakugou "You're wasting my time now. Whose ever's next step up" Aizawa then walked back to his previous spot. Bakugou and I stared at each other for a few seconds before he turned his head and said: "This isn't over yet, got it."

Izuku's POV:
'Oh man, that was a close one' I let out a sigh of relief before walking over to Kylo. "Thanks for saving me Kylo" all Kylo did was looked at me, put his head down, and walked away. 'That was weird, he'd usually talks to me whenever he sees me, I wonder if he's ok?' I should tell him I knew he had a quirk since junior high, but would that make him feel better or worse?

After the incident with Kylo, he started to focus on the remaining tests. He seems to have lots of endurance and stamina while I'd struggle with the pain that was on my finger. By the time the class was done, I collide on the ground. Then Kylo walked to my body on the ground, just like the day we met. He grabbed a water bottle but didn't say a word. He just placed it on the ground near my left arm and walked away. Once we leave, I still want to talk to him, I just can't take it with him giving me the silent treatment.

"All right, time to give you your results," Aizawa said to his class "I've ranked you all from best to worse, you should probably have a good idea of your standing already. I'll just pull up the whole list, it's not worth going over each individual score." 'The person who ranked last will be expelled and sent home, and the only test that I was good at was the softball throw.' Mr.Aizawa pulled up our score: I saw Kylo got 4th, but I've got 21st. 'I got last place, I failed.' I looked at my hurt finger and made a fist.

Aizawa closed the results stated no one wasn't going home. The class was dumbfounded by Aizawa wanted us to give him to most out of our abilities. I looked at Kylo to see he was unfazed by that 'could he have known that too?' I wondered "That's it we're done for today, pick up a syllabus in the classroom, read it over before tomorrow morning. I let out a sign till I heard a piece of paper in front of me "Midoriya, take this and have the old lady fix you up. Things will be tougher tomorrow when your actual training begins. Make sure you're prepared." Aizawa then walks away.

That when I saw Kylo walking, I ran to him "hey Kylo" I saw Kylo flinched at his name being called. "I need to talk to you" Kylo could be seen arguing with himself in his head, I started to get worried. "You don't have to come if you don-" "no I'm going" Kylo cut me off, he was right in front of me "let's get going" I nod my head.