1

(The image above is your bedroom) BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! You awoke to the sound of your alarm going off. You glance at the clock; it was 5:00 A.M. That's odd, you think to yourself, before slamming your hand down on the snooze button. You remember setting the alarm for a much later time. Rolling back over, you closed your eyes and began to...

Good Morning, (Y/N) Stark. You groaned as F.R.I.D.A.Y.'s voice boomed throughout your bedroom. The lights automatically flashed on. Your father had me change your alarm last night while you were asleep. He would like for you to meet him in his lab. "Five more minutes?" You pull the covers up over your head trying to block out the light. Once again you closed your eyes and...

Incoming call from Tony Stark. "No, Friday. Don't answer-"

"(Y/N), I know you heard the alarm that I set for you and I know you're trying to through it." Jeez, stalker much?  You roll your eyes and sat up, frustrated with your lack of sleep, "Why do I have to get up so early?" There was a moment of silence before he spoke again, "Meet me in the lab A.S.A.P. It's extremely important." 

"But-" Mr. Stark has ended the call. You sigh and climb out of bed. Arguing with a Stark is like arguing with a wall. You loved your dad to death and wouldn't trade him for anyone else in this world, but there were times where you literally wanted to hang him. You walked into your bathroom and brushed your teeth.  As you washed your face and tried to wake up fully, your mind began to race with thoughts. Why would my dad randomly change my alarm in the middle of the night? Why did he want to talk to me in his lab? Did I do something wrong? No, I couldn't be in trouble for anything. The only thing I did last night was watched Youtube videos on my phone before I fell asleep. Your toothbrush suddenly starts to levitate off the counter, causing you to instantly snap out of your thoughts. The brush fell back onto the sink with a loud thud.

I have got to get that under control soon before I end up trashing the place. You had been through training before with Wanda to try and learn to control it, and you were pretty decent at it. However, under stressful circumstances, it would sneak up on you. This often leads to light bulbs and glass items shattering, objects levitating and you would usually blackout after these outbursts. You had always had this gift, but you never really knew about it until you had just turned 13 years old and had accidentally burst your birthday cake into pieces and sent it flying all over you, your father, and most of the Avengers.

After tying your hair into a loose bun, you began making your way out of your room and down the hallway to the elevator. You stepped in and pushed the top floor button and waited patiently, checking your phone. You scrolled through the notifications, clearing them; the majority of them being YouTube, and Instagram. It didn't take long before the elevator dinged, and the doors opened. You made your way down the hallway and slipped into your dad's office. You didn't even bother knocking, knowing that if your dad was working on some project of his he would most likely not hear it.

"What's up, pops?" 

Tony looked spun around in his chair, "Hey Princess. Did you sleep well?" He smirked, knowing damn well that you were still pissed about being woken up. "Just peachy." You responded sarcastically with an eyeroll. "Ok enough of the chit-chat. I've got something serious to talk about." 

"Like what?"

Tony tossed a file at you, and you caught it with your mind, making it levitate in front of you. It flips open and you walk over to it. You flipped through several photos, all of them of a person, most likely a male, wearing a red and blue suit with a spider symbol on it. The masked figure was blurry in some of the pictures, but two of them were taken at a very high angle by some really good photographers.

"What does this asshole have to do with me?" You could imagine Steve in the back of your head saying 'Language'. Steve was like an overprotective uncle to you, and would often get on your case about things such as bad language.

"That 'asshole' is your friendly neighbor hood Spider-Man." Tony scoffed, "He helped me back when Steve and I were having our... problems."

Silence filled the room as you and your dad remembered those events and how it had been all for nothing. You were so disappointed in both Steve and Tony, but understood that they were both kind of right in their own ways. You were made to stay out of it, but you remember your dad had recruited a teen superhero to help with the war. Of course, you were upset that Tony didn't choose you to fight along side him. You had the powers, and the training for both fighting with and without powers. 

But your dad saw it otherwise, worried for your safety. He had shut you down on the idea as soon as it came out of your mouth. "What does Spider-boy have to do with me getting up at five in the morning?" "Because I need you to keep an eye on him for me." 

"Wait, what do you mean by keep an eye on him? I don't even know who he-" 

You were interrupted by another file being tossed at you, which you caught with your mind. The other file dropped to the floor and you flipped open the other one, seeing a 'SHIELD' file with a picture of a boy with brown hair and sparkly brown eyes. He was wearing a yellow jacket that was clearly a uniform for a school function, most likely something that requires intellect. He didn't look like the hero type at all, at least to you anyways. You had grew up around superheroes all your life, but this boy looked waaay to innocent and dare you say it, kind of cute. 

"So how would I be keeping an eye on him? I mean I can't just follow him to school, hang out in the parking lot like some freak and then follow him home." Your dad smiles suddenly. A smile you knew all too well.

Wait a minute...

"Are you enrolling me in high school?!" No, this can't be happening... Panic began to rise through you, "I can't dad. I've never been to an actual school before. You've pretty much homeschooled me my whole life." You took a shallow breath, "And what about my powers? I can't control them yet in stressful situations." 

Your dad walked over to you placing a comforting hand on your shoulder, "That's also why I'm doing this. You don't know what it's like to be normal. I mean what about all the important things in life, like your first school dance? Or being able to have friends? Going out and having fun? I mean you should have that life."

You sigh, seeing it from your dad's point of view. He was right. You haven't really had a life beyond the Avenger's tower. "Okay. I'll go to school and babysit the kid. But why do you need me to watch him anyways?"

"You will find out one day. Possibly in the near future." 

"Um ok... " You turn to walk out of the room, but your dad pulls you back gently by your shoulders, "Where are you going?" 

"Back to bed." You answer rubbing your eyes.

"Um, no you're not dumbass. You have school in like-" he checks his watch, "two hours now."

You groan and begin to pout like a five year old, "why today?"

"Because it's a Tuesday and I have stuff to do. Nat will help you get ready." As if on cue, Natasha walks in wearing a bathrobe and a pair of matching slippers, carrying a (Y/F/C) (your favorite color) backpack.

Just great, you thought to yourself. This is going to be fun...