2

You play with the straps of your backpack nervously. The car ride with Happy was as you would expect it; quiet and full of random glances in the rearview mirror. Happy was like an uncle to you, since you've known him all his life. He was usually a quiet person, the type that would start a conversation every now and then, that would usually just go back into awkward silence.

You adjusted your Star Wars t-shirt, before slipping on your white jacket. It was already the middle of October, so the air outside was slightly chilly. Nat and Wanda had done a really good job on your hair and makeup. Your makeup was done to bring out your natural beauty. Nat had french braided your hair for you, since you weren't very skilled at braiding it yourself. (If you can braid hair just go with it for the story's sake)

You watch out the window as the school comes into view. Students were piled in front of the building, some walking inside while others sat on benches or stairs. Happy suddenly stops the car, "Alright kid. Have a great day at school. And remember, your last name is Lewis."

"I'll try." You open the door and slide out of the car. You shut the door behind you, giving happy one last glance before he drove away. Turning to face the school, you take a deep breath. "Y/N you got this." The words spill out of your mouth with little effort, yet your mind seems to be skeptical.

You make your way through the crowd of people, some of them stopping to stare at you. You pushed past them quickly. You step into the school to find that it's not as full as you thought it would be at this hour. Most of the students were outside.

After getting your schedule and your lock combination, you made your way over to your locker. You unlock it and stuff some of your school supplies into it, making a mental note to buy some decorations to make it less boring. You hear footsteps approaching and look up to meet Peter's chocolate brown eyes. He averts his gaze, looking slightly flushed and unlocks his locker, which just so happens to be right next to yours. After a moment of silence you decide to speak, "Hi. I'm (Y/N) Lewis." You hold out your hand for him to shake. Peter takes your hand in his and shakes it. "Hi um, I'm Peter. Parker."

You smile as he releases your hand from his strong but gentle grip. He smiles in return and pulls a binder and a math textbook out of his locker. "So, I'm guessing you're new. I could show you around if you want me too."

"That would be great."

*time skip*

After showing Peter your schedule you had discovered that you were in all of Peter's classes. This was no surprise to you because you knew your father was responsible for this. But nonetheless, you put on a fake look of surprise to make Peter believe that you had no idea and that you were just as shocked as him.

You had also met his bestfriend Ned Leeds, who was in some of his classes. You all got along almost immediately, having random talks about Star Wars and Ned even bragged out how he had a Lego Death Star set that contained 3,803 pieces. You did notice however that Peter was constantly glancing at the clock and you knew exactly why.

"Maybe we could all meet up at my house and build it."

Peter snapped his attention away from the clock and back to Ned, "I can't. Guys i'm sorry but I have the Stark Internship stuff that I have to deal with tonight." He gave a sincerely apologetic look to you and Ned. If you didn't already know that Peter was Spider-Man, you would have probably actually fallen for his excuse. Maybe it was his enthusiasm that made you almost want to believe him.

"(Y/N)?" You snapped away the thought and turned to Ned and Peter who were both looking at you now. You hadn't realized that you had been staring at your note book silently, fidgeting with your pencil. You also hadn't realized that your chair had been leaning back on its own, your feet no longer touching the ground. You looked over to Peter and leaned your other arm against the table to make it look like you were holding yourself and the chair in its leaning position. "Yeah, I'm fine just a little confused on this question."

Peter scooted his chair closer to you from where he was sitting in between you and Ned. "Which question are you stuck on?"

You mentally started to panic being that Peter was extremely close now, and could possibly see that your chair was tilting on its own. You shift your weight onto your arm slightly and point with the pencil in your other hand to a random math equation that was on your paper.

He took his pencil and started to break down the problem for you. After a few moments of Peter teaching you math that you already knew, you were able to lower the chair back to its normal position on the floor. You breathed a sigh of relief and nodded as Peter concluded by showing you the answer.

"I think I got it now." But in reality you knew you didn't. You had no control over your own capabilities. And it was going to be hell to try and hide them from Peter and Ned.

You went back to work on your assignment, finishing it not even 3 minutes later. You brought it up to the front of the class and slipped it into the tray. You feel eyes on you and look over to see a tan boy with dark, wavy hair staring at you. Noticing that you've spotted his gaze, he winks at you. "Sup. I'm Flash. And you are?"

"Not interested in you." You retort back. You make your way back to your seat, leaving Flash sitting there with his mouth gaping wide open in shock. Peter and Ned had saw the whole thing go down. Ned was laughing while Peter only had a small smile on his face.

You were about to sit down when the bell rang, signaling that it was time to change classes. You gathered up your belongings and walked with Ned and Peter to your next class.

(A/N- Sorry for the late chapter. I've been writing on this for a couple days now on and off. I've been so busy with celebrating my birthday and dealing with a slight emotional crisis, but I'm going to try to make updating a regular thing.)