6

3rd Person POV:

Peter held his phone to his ear, listening to the ringing as he waited. Happy answered the phone after it rang a third time, "Yeah?"

Peter talked quickly, running down a roof top. "Happy, the craziest thing just happened to me. These guys were robbing an ATM with these high tech weapons-"

"Hey, take a breath, okay? I don't have time for ATM robberies..."

"Yeah, but-"

Happy proceeded to cut Peter off once more, his voice slightly irritated, "...or the thoughtful notes you leave behind. I have moving day to worry about. Everything's gotta be out of here by next week."

Peter jumped onto another rooftop, then stopped dead in his tracks. "Wait. Wait! You're moving? Who's moving?"

"Yeah, don't you watch the news? Tony sold Avengers Tower. We're relocating to a new facility upstate where, hopefully, the cell service is much worse."

"But what about me?" Peter asked, his tone changing from confused to concerned.

It was Happy's turn to be confused. "What about you?" Peter sat down on a streetlamp, "Well, what if Mr. Stark needs me or something, I don't know, something big goes down? Can I please just talk to Mr. Stark?" Peter pleaded.

"Look, just stay away from anything too dangerous. I'm responsible for making sure you're responsible, okay?" Happy started making his way to the elevator.

Peter leaps down into the alley he stashed his backpack in "I am responsible. I-" He stopped short realizing that his backpack was no longer webbed to the garbage can, "Oh, crap. My backpack's gone."

Happy steps into the elevator, "That doesn't sound responsible."

"I'll call you back."

"Feel free not to." Happy then hung up.

Peter puts his mask back on and runs out of the alley, before climbing up the wall to his apartment building. Once he arrived at the window to his bedroom, he stealthily slides the top of his bedroom window open and looks inside. His Aunt May passes in front of his open door, making her way into the kitchen.

She must be cooking. She won't even know I'm here.

Peter climbs into the bedroom via his ceiling and closes the window with his foot. He pulls off his mask, throwing it to the side, and crawls across the ceiling. Trying to make no sound, he shoots a web at the door, using it to push the door closed. He hops down to the floor with a soft thud.

He pushes the door closed the rest of the way, letting out a breath that he hadn't realized he had been holding. Peter then turns around and stops dead in his tracks. There sits Ned on his bottom bunk, holding the Lego Death Star that he had been planning on building with Peter.

Ned stands up quickly, mouth agape in shock and drops his Lego Death Star. It shatters across the floor causing a loud noise.

"What was that?!" Aunt May called in concern from the kitchen.

Peter turned to his closed bedroom door holding out his hand, "Uh, it's nothing. It's nothing!" He turned back to Ned.

"You're the Spider-Man. From YouTube." Ned's eyes were wide with complete shock. Peter quickly presses the spider on his chest, letting the now baggy suit fall. This left him in just his underwear.

"I'm not. I'm not." Peter tries to sound as convincing as possible, but Ned obviously wasn't stupid. "You were on the ceiling."

"No, I wasn't! Ned, what are you doing in my room?!" Peter was whisper yelling now. It was too late to try and hide it and he knew it.