prologue

The beautiful princess, who was like a small sparkle.

She made everyone feel safe, she had that power.

But the darkness in her heart just grew bigger and bigger.
Her life went from good to real evil.

The little Princess turned into the bad, bad Villain.
She felt there was no other choice, there was no other option given.

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐ 
the calm before the storm
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘ 

Han Seojun was annoyed.
He kept staring at his phone while he was frowning and cursing those bastards in his head. Then he slowly started walking, still looking at his phone, like he just couldn't believe what just happened. He should have met Kim Chorong and a couple of other guys in front of a restaurant, where he was, but those idiots just changed the meeting place. He waited for 10 minutes and nobody showed up. Then everyone was saying in their group chat that they will be late so they all agree to meet at a closer place. A place that Seojun has already passed while he was coming here.

- Just wait until we meet! I'm gonna give something to whine about... - he kept mumbling.

He was so into his own world he forgot about the things outside and ended up bumping into someone. He immediately looked up from his phone and turned to his left where he saw a girl, with long black hair. She was facing the other direction so Seojun couldn't see her face.
The boy hissed. He was already fed up with his friends and now this girl just couldn't avoid him as they walked past each other. But he also knew he was staring too much at his phone so it was also his fault.

- Sorry. - he said finally tucking his phone into his pocket, waiting for the girl to say the same.

But she didn't. She didn't even look back, just started walking again as if nothing happened. Seojun took a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves.
Who the hell is this girl thinks she is to just ignore me?

- Ya! You should apologize too. - shouted after the girl, while he fully turned in her direction.

- Should I? - heard a quiet, but definite voice. - Should I be the one who apologizes?

The boy was confused and became more furious.
What's wrong with people today?

- You could have just avoided me. It was also your fault, so yeah, you should be the one who apologizes!

There was a minute silence. Like the whole world had just gone silent. There were no other people close to them. There were no cars on the road. There were no birds making sounds. The weather was nice all day, a little windy but then even that stopped. A weird frozen effect surrounded the two of them. All that immobility, all that waiting was one thing.
The calm, before the storm.
Because as soon as the girl finally turned around, everything fell apart. Everything in Han Seojun. The world suddenly became loud again. People passed by talking and laughing, not even bothering to look at the two of them. The cars were honking and the drivers were yelling at each other. The wind had risen and become stronger than it was before.

The boy stepped back unconsciously. He didn't believe his own eyes. He just couldn't believe it. He was trying to open his mouth to talk but failed. He felt a knot in his throat and his lips were dry suddenly. He was unable to speak or move. But the girl did.

- Should I be the one? - asked the girl again and tilted her head to the side. - Han Seojun.

- You're...You're back... - it was all he could word out.