Chapter 3 : Goodnight Darling

Trigger warning :  contains rape, molesty, violence and rough alien smut

                  The sensation inside of me started to  intesify in a fast rate that my body started to react towards nature's instinct without my acknowledgement. I throw my head back and started to moan as my body shivers in a synchronized rythem.

                  My hips bucked themselves and I had loose control of my body. I was about to have my family's beloved spill when the goddamned ailen hold my cock and squeezed it so tight I can feel my friend cries of despair.

                  The thing in me went into a higher speed than before. In seconds, I was a crying mess. The ailen took something that looked like a ball with straps. He skillfully straped it to my cock and balls that I was shocked that the ball of that size can fit my family jewels.

                 The speed went up into a very higher and fast speed than before that I was moaning and cursing at the same time. The ailen flicked the ball that now held my painful jewels and I was biting my arm till it bleeds. After several more minutes, he came back and he did exact swiping motions but only in the opposite directions. (He had went out of the room I was held in after making the thing in my ass faster if you are confused)

                "Now since you are all präsentiert und bereit, Ich werde genau passen!", oh god no... he understand and can also speak fluent german. ("Now since you are all presented and ready, I will fit right in!") I cried a loud "Nein!!!" As a sign of protest but he had thrusted into my ass with the thing (I think is a dildo) inside. ("No!!!") And my body cried out in plesaure and shivered in delight.

              My moans made me sound like a bitch in heat and my delayed release is still not approved. The alien's dick is the lengh of my arm and as thick as both of my arms combined. I started grabbing, clawing, clucthing and crumpling the sheets near my hand.

             As his thrust became more and more like ramming, my breath became uneven and gradually I can't breath. I had to drew short and sharp breath each time he went out and hoped to have gained enough breath to prepare me for the next thrust. My body was on lava and I was crying more than moaning. It had hurted more than my pride.

            I just wanted for this to be over with than have my long awaited release. My eyes stung because how much I had cried. I am sure that even my friend don't want to come now. Soon the vibrations from the device came alive again and it was higher than the previous one.

           I am now with not doubt started begging him to stop and as a final result, he came and unstrapped my jewels. I surprisingly came and it was in an amount I had never spilled before. My breathing was heavy and laboured and my eyes sting. I just want to sleep. He came forward and kissed my forhead and then eyes. He later travelled down to my cheeks and mouth.

         He counqered my my mouth and swirls  his dreamy flavoured tounge in it. His kisses soon went more serious and heated as he kisssed me deeply till my drool dripped out of my mouth. I was soon sleepy and in my very sleepy state, he kissed my forehead and said some unbelievable words.

                     " gute Nacht, Liebling"
                     ("Goodnight, darling")

  # 

          I woke up feeling tired and sore. I was in a different place than yesterday and my ass felt broken. If this what all of my previous girlfriends felt everytime I rammed in them to just release my stress, I am going to have a broken tail bone by the end of the day if  karma decided to shove all of my actions into one night.

          "Liebling, had you got a good night sleep?" A voice asked out nowhere. I looked around once again just to clarify that I am not hearing things. I tried to sit up but my hips felt dislocated and don't let me started about my legs feeling gone.

          "Don't try to move for the rest of the day. I am contecting you through telepathy. I'll have some food delivered to you later so don't do anything and just rest, okey?" The voice said. He sure sounds like that freak. Oh wait.... it is that freak. I tried to speak but my mouth and mind felt giddy right now. I looked around to try and do something.

           I found a large marble like thing on the table next to me along with a very earthly digital clock. It was 11 a.m. I slept in it seems. I took hold of the marble which is as big as my fist. Surprisingly, it had a flat bottom and was touch activated. When I touched it the wall that I assumed was next to me opened to just prove me wrong. It was a freaking window in the middle of space.

           The milky way was pink and big so it lit up the room in a soft and warm pinkish glow. The room which I later found out is much, much, much, much bigger than I thought. The bed that I was in was just on the other side of the end.

           Everything here felt so clean. Even I felt as if I had took a shower a while ago. My hair was oddly fluffy than my normal dried pomade gel texture. I tried smelling myself like all teenagers would do if we wake up in a strange and new enviroment and felt as if we had been bathed by strangers who may or may not be perverts in smiling good civiliants.

           I smelt like sweet and nice so I must had been taken to a bath. No wonder I felt really clean down there. The window might have been a fake as the usual me would say but the connection of earth felt off. You might never experience this unless you are astronout or something.

            So this feeling felt like the first time you go camping when you were 6 and it was inside the unknown woods. And now you are lost and you felt the connection you have with home was cutted off. Maybe some of you had  experience this in diffrent situations like the death of a family member and ect. Now you multiply that 3 times or rather to be straight foward, forever.

               I may think this as trauma or possibly homesickness but nobody ever feel homesick  about earth when you are at earth right?