Chapter 7 : Home

I woke up in bed with hickeys all over me. My clothes was thrown messily on the floor and the bed was sprayed with dry cum. Next to me is none other than Raum. His breath soft and deep. I was inside his embrace and I can't help but to study his calm face. His blue eyelashes shimmered with drops of sweat.

                 I leaned in and kissed lightly on his lips. Images of what we did last night flooded back to me. After the dance, we had sex on his desk and snuck towards my bedroom to do it again. Our 'fun' was quite heated I am pretty sure my moans were heard outside. My ass was torn in diffrent places and in places I don't wish to mention.

                I pulled up the sheets to cover my face. My face was hot and blushing when I recall that maybe Karla had heard us. Or worst. Perhaps she already seen us!

                A hand snuck into my face and pulled my chin to look up. Raum looked at me with blueish reptilic eyes. He kissed me good morning and went on his jolly way towards the bathroom.

               I slowly sat up and my lower spine felt sore. I held my head in my hands as I pulled my legs closer to my chest and thought through my actions. Guess this is what Melaine call as post-sex regrets. I am supposed to find my way out of this place. What am I doing making love with my kidnapper?!

               "What is wrong, liebling?", Raum asked me. I looked at him with unsure eyes. Raum walked closer to me and kissed me to give me courage. I wanted to melt into his arms and let all of my worries go away. Sadly, I still can't trust him.

               "Nothing... they might have heard us," I said in a low voice. Raum was kissing me all over like a over-excited puppy.

                 "Perhaps. It could be a good thing though. All the more reason for them to not lay a finger on you," Raum replied. My reputation, however is ruined.

                 "I'm taking a shower," I said to him. He kissed me a good more times and finally let me go. As I showered, I was thinking about all of the possibilities that I could gain from this. It wasn't long until a siren was sounded. The hell?!?

                 I dressed up quickly and head towards the Captian's Office. Everybody seems happy and so was Raum. Then I saw it, we are arriving to a planet amd it is not earth.

                This planet seems to be filled with riches. Raum suddenly snuck up behind me and hugged me from behind. Even Zero was surprised.

                 "Where are we?" I asked him. He buried himself into the crook of my neck and let a satisfiying sigh.

                  "Home", he replied. Am I going to live here?! At the landing area, I could see various types of aliens and it gave me a headache. We are going to have a dinner party tonight my love. I am going to make sure you look so pretty and they are going be so jealous," Raum said while kissing up my neck.

                   "Am I going to stay here?" I tried asking him. He hummed in reply as he marked my already marked neck with more hickeys.

                   Oh god. How am I going to go back home? I can't even drive a space ship. I started to hypervalitate. I don't want to stay here! Raum seems to notice my change of breath and pulled me closer to see whats wrong.

                    "Liebling? What's wrong?" He asked me and due to stress, I fainted. Yes. I fucking fainted.

#

                    I woke up with the sun shining at my eyes. For a moment there, I thought that I was finally back home. I sat up and glance around the unknown place. Pieces of weird furniture decorated the room. It looked expensive. Then again, every futuristic things on earth looked expensive.

                     I tried to stand up but my head pounded painfully. I almost tripped but I catched my fall by gripping onto the bed. Raum entered the room when he heard the ruckus I have created. He helped me to lay again on the bed and later sat next to me while holding my hand. He kissed it in pure silence and suddenly spoke up.

                     "Are you homesick, my love? If you are, please tell me," he said worriedly. Am I homesick? AM I HOMESICK????!!!! Hell yes, I am! Who wouldn't? I wanted to tell him everything is fine but my expression seems to be betraying me here.

                     "I will make sure that you will feel better. Anything you wish for is yours. I am going to love you till death do us apart. You don't need to lie or hide," he said. I looked at him with a blank expression. I don't know what to do anymore. He might as well kill me now.

                       "Do you want to attend the party tonight?" He asked me while kissing on my eyelids and cheek. I might be able to meet new people and perhaps some humans to interract.

                    "Maybe," I said. My voice is very hoarse. I feel so tired. I wanted to sleep all day with Raum next to me. He provided me comfort when I needed it.

                      "Zero will send in your clothes later when you have fully recovered. Don't force yourself too much, Liebling," he said. His hand frimly grabbed mine and he sang to me as I dozed off.

"From the very first moment I met you,
I was yours,
Every part of me knew it,
I'd never felt like that before;

To the edge of the world I would go,
If you'd only ask me to (ask me to),
And I wish you would,
I wish that you would;

But you can't love me like I want you to,
And I don't want to face the truth;

      Loving you is like dancing without music,
        Loving you no I don't know why I do it,
Loving you is so hard it leaves me with bruises,
     Loving you is like dancing without music,
                   Dancing without music;"

                 His voice seems to echo in my thoughts until I fell into slumber...

~♡~♡~

I am very sorry. Something came up and I had to delay the update. I need so inspiration for the next chapters. What do you want to happen to them? Please write your thoughts inside the comments!