Chapter 9 : Softly Loving You

Raum told me to take a rest as he went out to go and have some clothes made for me. Looking around the room, the lighting had crept its way to change into a soft glow of yellow. Strangely, I had been anxious. I don't know why but I have a feeling that something will happen. Not the one that people have that triggers a biological prediction of something bad that will happen. It was more likke the feeling you have before getting on stage to give a public speech. Anxious.

           Zero's gears hummed in between the silence of the room and my mind. Thanks to him, I was saved before I snapped. Rolling over the bed, I sniffed on Raum's scent. Popcorns... why did it have to be popcorns? This reminds me, I haven't had my dinner had I? I turned to Zero and our eyes locked. Seemingly as he understood my body language, Zero went out of the room and I spent the next 7 minutes sniffing Raum's scent.

            Raum arrived first and he had a little box in his hand. He passed it to me and I opened it out of curiosity. Like bubble foams you pour into a bath tub, something inside the box flowed out in a fast and huge amount. And when it finally stopped, Raum took the box away from me and pulled out the rest of the weird thing of the box. The thing moved and instinctively I jumped. What for fudge sake is that????

             That thing seemed to form some sort of glob but its too solid to be one. It rises and fell and rises again. Raum stood next to me and hold my hand and rubbed the back of my palm in a reassuring manner. That thing grew and grew and grew. It almost grew as tall as Raum when it stopped completely. I stared at in suspicion and used my foot to poke it. It grew to be a tall and wide hovering sphere. It looked like something that can hide a whole 10 year old in itself.

             "Come on now, liebling," Raum said as he guided me to my feet. I stood up and Raum took hold of my shoulders and muttered an apology as he pressed a cold oval object around my shoulders and moved quickly to my arms. He repeated this movement until he reached my feet. He kissed my forehead as a form of reward. I repay his kiss with a cheeky kiss on the lips and he smiled. Oddly it is satisfying to see him smile. Its that or I need to start finding a hallucination therapist.

                Raum pressed his thumb against the large sphere and made a circle, a triangle and and oval motion against its solid surface. A small box appeared and he puts the oval object inside the box. The sphere closes itself again and hummed. While waiting for something to happen, Raum slowly linked his hand with mine. By linking his pinkie finger with mine, he waited awhile to see if I reacted. I was aware of this but I just stayed silent. He slowly moved towards my other fingers and made sure to pause for each finger. When our palms were together, Raum didn't do anything next and just stayed as we were.

                 Impatient, I grabbed his face and captured his lips. Looking shocked, he pushes me away gently. Of course I was confused. Why would he rejected me? Did he found a new lover went he went out earlier? Am I going to be thrown away? What was going to happen to me? Why is he rejecting me???? Sensing my panic, Raum hugged me close and rubbed my back soothingly.

                "Its not what you think. I just thought that you don't have to force yourself to enjoy this. I understand if you faked everything this whole time. I wouldn't want to force you to do something you don't want to. I am willing to be chaste if you want. I just wish for you to not be bored of me," My heart softens at this. So he was also feeling anxious like I do. I kissed him at the cheek and trailed it up to his eyelashes. This beautiful alien is mine. He is mine.

              I planted kisses all over his face and I notice on how he grasp the bed sheets. He was holding himself back. How cute. I sat on his lap with my legs caging him so that he can't get away. I kissed down his neck and felt how he tensed up as I rubbed my cock against his groin. Smirking I rubbed my butt against his hardening cock. I panted on his ear and huffed at every movement. Raum had his eyes closed and I can tell he was holding back. I want him to know that I am his even if I don't tell him. I want him to have confidence in our love so that he didn't doubt our love like I had did earlier. Slipped my hands down to his pants and pulled the down to his knees.

              "No...liebling...I told...you" I noticed how hard he tries to form his words properly as I kept rubbing against his standing manhood. I licked his ear and panted while I gave a rough rub on his pride with my buttocks. He swallowed a whimper. I snickered at that.

              "I'll take the lead here. Don't do anything I didn't tell you to. I want devour you," I said lustfully. Slowly I lowered myself on to his dick. Feeling something as big as him entering me left me gasping. And oh god, it burns. Raum flinched as I tried to force my way on to him. Something is definitely going to tear up.

               "Ah..shit...liebling. Its too dry... We'll end up tearing...hngh... something..." my love warned. The sphere's humming was getting lower, possibly meaning that something in there was almost finished. Hands quickly grabbed a hold of my rear and spread the cheeks further apart. A finger quickly came and massaged my entrance that leaves my legs feeling statics.

               "Ha!..ah.....ah! Hngh! W..wait!" I gasped through dizzyness. Raum kissed my cheeks and down my neck as I clung on to him as he slipped a finger inside. He started to thrust very slowly and did spend some time to let me adjust.

                "Shush, my love. Just relax. Your clothes are almost ready so I'm going to finish this quick okay?" He reasoned as he reached my chest and buried himself into the crook of my neck, nibbling. He began to pick up pace slowly and aimed at a certain direction that made me scream hallelujah. Damn it. He's too good to be true.

                He then slammed mercilessly into me that made me cum. But it wasn't over. He kept up the pace that I was a moaning mess. He kept saying something to me but I couldn't hear him. My ears were ringing and I could not focus on what was happening. Luckily several minutes later, Raum did came and ao did I. Raum kept kissing me all over and kept saying sorry. But why did he say sorry? That was the best sex ever. He had aimed from the start till the end for that magical spot and made me go crazy. Panting, I reached out for him and kissed him.

                   Raum wiped me clean and made sure that I wasn't injured and then went towards the sphere. It opened up like a cresent moon and Raum pulled out a silky white tunic. It looked dignified as it looked soft and warm. Raum left me to give me some privacy for me to dress up. And he entered the room again a few minutes later. I saw Raum's face lit up as saw me. He caressed my hair and looked at me fo a long time that made me immediately shy.

                    "You looked perfect, Liebling," Raum said as he kissed me. He kissed me so much that made me feel like I was drowning in it. The only problem is that I liked it. I wanted to be drowned in his love. If I could, I wanted to stay like this forever. Him loving me and me not wanting to be apart from him. Because for me, I had fallen in love with Raum. And I was willing to die in his arms.

~○>○~

Hello again! Well it was certainly a long ride. And the haitus was a little bit longer than I thought. But anyhow. The next chapter was going to be the last one (or is it?) And I'm pretty sure that everybody was waiting for this as well!

A special shout out to daddy4160 who gave me support. Your comments are priceless.

                                                                Sincerely yours,
                                                            Aliezofwonderland