1.) And so it begins

Narrators POV

    Over the summer, while she was un packing boxes in her new house,in England, Tatum got a crazy idea that maybe she could use her metamorphmags ability to turn into a animal, instead of just changing her hair or eye color.

Tatum was finally able to shift into an actual animal before she started Hogwarts, as she experimented with it she was able to turn into a Pekingese, pitbull, wolf, owl, cat, a rabbit, and a mouse. She also found  out that the animals she turned into would be the color of her hair, and with her bright green eyes.
——-
As Tatum was walking away from her parents and on to board the train she spotted a pretty Auburn hair, ring followed by a black haired bot, with glasses, sadly Tatum did not get to talk to her. The girl was whisked away by another bot, and onto the train. So she went to find a compartment, were she could read in peace until...

"HEY!" Someone yelled behind her, turning around, she saw a very handsome boy, with shoulder length black hair, turning around Tatum noticed he was shouting to her.

"Hello" she said, while the boy caught up to her, and boarding the train together.

"If your looking for a compartment you can come sit with me, oh, sorry, my name is Sirius" sticking out his hand, for Tatum to shake, which she did.

"Tatum Miller, which compartment do you want?"

"Just follow me" sirius chuckled "are you the new Beauxbaton student?"

'Uh, yeah, I am- how did you know?"

"I have my ways"

'Oi! Padfoot!" Someone yelled ahead the pair, it was the boy with the glasses

"Hey, Prongs! James this is Tatum, Tatum this is James." Sirius introduced the two

"Nice to meet you, Tatum, follow me"

    As James lead the pair to the compartment, Tatum thought 'Wormtail?Prongs? Padfoot?Moony? Are these some nicknames or was someone crazy enough to name their child Wormtail'

"ladies first" chimed James, opening the door to revile a small boy with dirty blond hair

"So, what's with Wormtail, Prongs, Padfoot, and Moony? Are they your nicknames?" Asked Tatum spilling out her thought.

"Something like that" chuckled Sirius

After some friendly conversations, 2 more people showed up.

"Come on lily you never sit with us, just this one time, please" someone asked from out side the Compartment door

"Fine, Remus, but if James asks me out one time I'm leavening" said a girl, now pulling the door open, tatum saw the auburn haired girl that she saw on the platform, assuming her name was, Lily.

"Ah, you guys are late, what happened" Sirius asked the 2

"Prefects meeting" the shaggy brown haired boy answered "who's this?" Now talking about Tatum

"Hi! I'm Tatum Miller" now sticking out her hand for the boy to shake

"She's from Beauxbatons" Sirius added

"Remus Lupin" Remus no shaking her stretched out hand

"I'm Lily Evans" the Auburn haired girl said

    As the train on and passes the rolling hills, it pulled into the Hogsmeade station.

"Leave your trunk, someone will bring it up to you dorm, speaking of that have you been sorted?" Sirius asked

"Yeah, I'm a Gryffindor, I was sorted when i cam to meet teachers and stuff, all though Professor McGonagall told me, all the girls dorm rooms are full so I have a boy's dorm rom all to myself" Tatum exclaim at the idea of her on room, and to have in to bunk with anyone.

"Huh, i've never hard of that happening but, I'm also a Gryffindor, So is Pr- James, Peter, Remus, and Lily" Sirius Informed "you probably already knew about the trunk thing then"

'Nope, that's the first I've herd about leaving my trunk on the train" Tatum said

     The group of 6 made their way onto the carriages, to the great hall for the sorting of 1st years along with the feast, Tatum really fancied a walk around the school, for some quiet time, but knew it would be to risky and rude to just all away from the others, that were know in the marvelous Gryffindor Common room.

    As the group got to know Tatum, the night went on, Remus, Peter, and now Lily have gone to bed

"Night lil"chimed Tatum, James, and Sirius

"I'm going to go to bed to, night guys" James sent a wink towards Sirius and headed up to the boy's dormitory's

Tatum thought this was her chance to leave and go take a night stroll, then Sirius spoke

"Do you know where you room is?" He asked, hoping to spend more time talking to the new girl

"Yeah, thank though" getting up and heading to the boy's dormitory stairs "night, Sirius"

"Night tater tot" Sirius said, while using a new nickname, cause it butterflies to erupt in Tatums stomach, confusing her, as she didn't know why she got them.

——-
(Later that night)

Tatum creaked down the stairs, making sure Sirius wasn't  down in the common room, luckily he wasn't , but little did she know, Sirius's room was on the way to the common room, he heard someone creaking down that stairs, so went to investigate. Once he got down Sirius say a flash of whatever hair leave through the portrait hole. Naturally he followed.

^^^^
895 words

Don't forget to vote and comment!