3.) the fullmoon heartbreak

Tatums POV-

   I walk out of the common room and down the many stairs, still contemplating were i'm going, making sure no one is following me, especially Sirius, as he saw me as an mouse and owl.

As i was drowned in my thoughts, my feet brought me outside, so i headed down to the black lake, for some relaxing under the many trees down there.

I make it down to the lake, the wind whistled around me, making my hair fly around, i never minded when it was windy, rainy, or cloudy, I just love being outside, for some reason it just makes me really happy.

I head over to the edge of the water, and just let the wind blow my hair back, and just told there. Once I got to cold I look around to see i anyone is around, thankfully there wasn't, and turned into a bunny, and went to curl up under a tree to warm up.

——-

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up, to a dark sky, and a big black snout/nose in my face, forgetting I was currently a bunny, I screamed, making the creature jump back, to the thing it must sound like a little yelp.

Getting a better view of the feature, it turned out to be a big black dog, that was sniffing me.

I get up and immediately turn into my old form, which was ruffly the same size and growl at the dog, it was weird, I wasn't aware that dogs were on Hogwarts grounds.

After I growls, it just barked. And did it again, being very confused (and cold), I started to run to the castle, only to have to other dog chase me.

I turned around quickly, only to have the dog run right into my face. I jumped back and barked at it as if to sat 'go away' , but it didn't get the message, and just wagged its tail.

Still being fairly close to the lake, i caught a glimpse of what looked like a reindeer.

The black dog lookin back to see what I was looking at, quickly nudged me towards the castle as if to tell me to go.

Not listening to the dog, I run to were I saw the reindeer, when i got closer, I relished it was a stag, with a rat on its head?

Turning into an owl, i flew over the weird collection of animals, to catch non other than a werewolf close to them, i flew back down, turned back into the wolf, and barked at them to as if to tell them there was danger near by.

The stag turned to me, I swear I saw its eyes widen, and the Black dog came running to me, but passed me and went to were I last saw the werewolf in the forbidden forest.

I rushed to stop it, but then remembered werewolf's only go after humans. Then the stag (with the rat hanging onto its antlers)
Ran to were the dog was running to the dog.

'What the hell is happening?'  I thought

I turned into the mouse, not wanting the werewolf to see me, as I came to a clearing in the forest, I saw it chasing the stag and rat, as if playing a game of tag, seeing as it was ok to be bigger than a mouse, I turned back to the wolf (as it is my favorite form to take), that caught eye of the werewolf, but it continued to chase the stag.

The Black dog strutted over to me barked, then wagged its tail and bent down as if to say 'chase me' , like puppies do when they want to play. It was late, but I wasn't tired and figured no one would notice if i was gone for much longer, I started to run after the black dog.

——-
I played with the odd group of animals till the black dog started to push m towards the castle as if to let me know it was time to go.

After I was in the castle I watched the odd dog retreat back towards the forest, were we just came from.

I turned into a mouse so Filch or a professor  would not see me out this early in the morning, being a Saturday (and having no classes) I scurried up to the Gryffindor tower, quickly turning into my human form and went up to the Fat lady portrait.

"Ah, your the first one back I see" she chuckled, making me very confused and curious as to who else was out

"What do you mean?"

"Mr. Potter and his entourage went out a little after you did, and your the first back out of the 5"

"Huh, do you have any idea what they were doing?"

"Not a clue dear"

"Odd, talk to you later, balderdash" I said the password, which she let me in, and headed straight to my dorm, which is unfortunately by the boys dormitories, so the hallway had an odd smell to it.

Getting into my room, I saw Lily siting on my bed

"Oh your back! It's 9;00!!Were did you go!?! I thought you got lost! You gave me a heart attack!!!" She pestered me with questions

"I just fell sleep under a tree by the lake-"

"YOU WHAT" she screeched, even though lily was a very kind person, she acted a little like my mother

"Calm down lily, I'm fine, I just woke up and headed up here"

"Well, I'm glad your fine, I'll leave you to get ready"

"Ready? For what?" I ask

"Your date, with Calvin, in Hogsmeade silly" she chuckled and left my dorm, probably heading to hers to calm down from her heart attack.

'Ah that's right'' I signed.

I liked Calvin, but probably not the way he liked me

Picking out my outfit, black leggings, a tan sweater, and white sneakers, I went to go take a quick shower.

She i was done the time was now 9:30 (after picking out an outfit and a shower, then getting dressed), breakfast might still be going, since its the weekend.

I applied light makeup, Mascara and some blush, brushed by hair, and put it into a loose French braid, that went down to my mid-back.

Walking down the stairs and into the Common room I saw James (painfully flirting with Lily), Sirius, and Peter, but no Remus?

"I see you guys finally made it back" I said, going off what the Fat Lady said

They all gave me scared looks.

"What's up with you guys" I laughed "I talked with the Fat Lady and she said you guys left a little after me, and that I was the First one back, no need to look so scared" they all gave nervise chuckle

"What are you all dressed up for" Sirius said, while sending me a wink, which oddly caused butterflies

"I have a date"

"Oh, With who" Sirius looked a little sad

"Calvin Jones, he's in Ravenclaw"

"Mhm" Sirius looked into the fire, I wonder what got his trousers in a twist.

"We can work on the essay when i get back" I suggested, which earned a nod from Sirius "Lils, what to go catch some breakfast"

"I already ate, but I'll come with you"

Leaving the common room, I swear heard James say "so, the white dog?owl? Thing", how did they know?

   I didn't want to worry to much about what James said, he might not have said it, or he could have even talking about something else? Right?

Lily and I made our way down the many stairs and corridors and made our way towards the great hall.

Until I saw Calvin.

^^^^
1,347 words

a/n
Thank you to the people that came to check out my story from my tik tok!
I will post updates on there and I will also take any requests for both my story's!
Thank you! ❤️

(Thank you for 464 views on my last post!)