i should've kissed you

trigger warning! contains blood

ALSO, BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD SO BAD DONT READ THIS SUCKS. I WROTE THIS BACK IN LIKE, IDK FEBURARY HELP DONT READ. PLEASE. READ AT UR OWN RISK. ITS SCARRING. NOT IN A SAD WAY BUT IN A TRAUMATISING WAY. I HATE IT.

-

"did you kiss her?"

"no- i mean, yes harry, but it was all for the pr stunt," louis tried to defend himself.

"so you did kiss her?" it stung, it burned. harry's eyes welled up with tears, a few slipping past and cascading down his cheeks.

"yes harry, but it was all for the pr stunt, you know i wouldn't cheat on you!" louis explained, exasperated.

"why didn't you tell me? why were you silent?" harry shot back. he looked angry, and so hurt. tears were falling down from his eyes and dripping down to his chin. his hair was mussed, probably from pulling on them, and his shirt was wrinkled.

"because simon took my phone away! i didn't have time to tell you anything, simon made me go to the pr stunt as soon as he told me!"

"oh piss off," harry stood up, his eyes darkening, "just leave. this relationship was a waste of time."

"harry-"

"just leave goddamnit!" harry screamed. louis had never seen harry lose his temper, "leave before you cause any more pain! you keep fucking up and i keep trying to ignore it, you obviously don't feel the same way as i did. fuck you."

"alright." louis whispered, backing out of the door, "i'll give you some space. but harry, i love you."

harry turned, bringing his hand to his face, covering them. he didn't reply.

louis sighed, before backing out of the door entirely and getting into his car.

-

he didn't know exactly where to go, he just knew he had to get away, just for a little bit, while harry calmed down. he knew harry needed space, and he probably didn't mean the words he said, but that didn't stop the words echoing in his head, mocking him, taunting him. louis sniffled, trying to wipe away the tears steadily falling from his eyes.

this relationship was a waste of time.

louis hiccuped, nearly choking on his tears. the tears blurring his vision, a pair of headlights blinding him.

you never felt the same.

his eyes widened, his hands started to shake, he swerved, trying to get out of the way. everything slowed down, he could hear screeching in the background, but he felt like he was underwater. he felt at peace, almost. almost. harry's last words to him still haunted his mind.

fuck you.

it should've felt agonizing, but it didn't. he should feel pain, but he didn't. he felt nothing. nothing. he couldn't decide if that was a good thing or not. he just knew one thing. he loves harry. he knew harry would beat himself up over this. there were so many things he wanted to say to the curly boy, try and tell him it was okay, but he wasn't here.

he could see people rushing over, red and blue flashing all over his vision. it gave him a headache. everything was blurry, and he couldn't move. he could see someone leaning over him, he looked like an emt.

"hey, sir, can you hear me? you're going to be fine. we're going to patch you all up and get you to the hospital, okay?"

"j-just," louis tried to talk, he could feel blood coming out of his mouth. he couldn't breathe, "just tell him i love you and i should've kissed you."

there. tranquility, calm, peace, whatever the fuck louis feeling was right now, it felt good. it felt nice. it felt beautiful. he could see his vision getting dimmer, he could feel himself grow weaker. he knew he wasn't making it out alive, but somehow, it felt good, he was okay with leaving, leaving everything behind. just as he let the darkness overtake him, he thought he spot a pair of green eyes watching him, just observing.

---

hey! this is the first larry piece i've ever written, i really hope you enjoy it! it's kinda sad, sorry, i hope i didn't kill you too much, haha.

i rushed, a lot, with this, i'm not really sure how good it is, i didn't really have time to let anyone proofread it. please tell me how you like it, i love feedback!

edit: august 11, 2021, WOW THIS IS SHIT WHAT THE FUCK HARRY IS SO DRAMATIC FOR WHATTTT PLEASEEE WHAT IN THE ACTUAL 2014 1D FANFIC IS THIS GOODBYE I HATE IT I SWEAR IM BETTER AT WRITING NOW

- c.