it's you and me until the end, life for us is never over

a/n: i got a girlfriend and its like i just have way too much love to give so enjoy this disgustingly sweet oneshot

im tired as shit. its 2 am. i don't think this oneshot makes sense at all my brain isn't braining. it melted when i met my gf

When Louis slowly wakes, he has a realisation.

The sun shines brightly, hitting Louis square in the face, making him wince and squeeze his eyes shut tighter as his hands roam around the bed for a comfort he hopes to wake up to every morning. Warmth on the other side, gentle, loving, ready to scoop him back into a tight, tight hug and hold him close. Yet, as his hands search, desperately trying to find him, all that comes up is a cold pillow and equally cold sheets.

Louis opens his eyes, Harry isn't there.

Of course, he comes to his senses just a few moments listen, as the distant sound of a sizzling pan and the smell of heavenly bacon fills his senses. It seems his brain has semi-kickstarted itself and is attempting to fight all urges to just crawl back under the covers and sleep.

That's not right, Louis muses drowsily, brows furrowing subconsciously as he blearily drags his half-asleep body out of bed. He's fueled by only the thought of Harry, the fact that if he gets up now, he will be able to see Harry's face sooner.

He walks slowly, each step taking more effort than one ever should put in this early in the morning. He's going to kill Harry, absolutely murder and decimate his corpse for leaving him this early in the morning and forcing Louis to chase after him.

That thought gets thrown out the window the second Louis catches a glimpse of Harry.

Harry's cooking some bacon and other breakfast foods. He looks relatively normal, wearing nothing but his boxers, a claw clip in his hair to prevent strands of it from falling in his face. He's humming a soft tune under his breath as he sways along, something Louis is distantly familiar with, one of his new songs. He looks relatively normal, except, goddamn, he's wearing Louis' merch.

Fuck.

The hoodie Louis couldn't wear because it was too big for him, sleeves covering his whole hand and the length resting at his mid-thigh, looked tiny on Harry. Hell, the sleeves literally barely reach his wrist bone. It looked ridiculous. And hopelessly domestic.

Louis will never understand Harry's obsession with stealing his clothes, despite them being numerous sizes too small for him. He never learns, content with stretching out his t-shirts to their absolute limits and wearing pants that barely cover his ankles. Louis does it sometimes too, though he'd never admit that he wears it cause it smells like Harry and sometimes Louis wants to drown in comfort, no. Obviously, it was just a convenient article of clothing he grabbed when he wasn't looking.

Damn, it looks good on Harry.

It was the "Ercu Hoodie", with his newest album displayed proudly at the back, and one that Louis never manages to be able to keep in stock. Honestly, he has no idea why it keeps selling out like this, the fans are crazy. Once upon a time, he never thought he'd ever understand why his fans believed this specific hoodie is like liquid gold.

Now though, he can't help but agree with his fans.

The way it drapes over Harry's broad shoulder sends a small spark of possessive thrill down his spine, alighting something within him that he didn't think would be heard this early in the morning, but alas. Wouldn't be his first rodeo.

Harry doesn't seem to have noticed him yet, too busy focused on making breakfast to notice Louis' arms snaking around his waist until he pulls Harry to his chest, which prompts Harry to yelp, startled.