Lady Mary Lennox

The year is 1920 and the great war has finally ended with the defeat of Germany and The treaty of Versailles being signing.

Lt. Major Colin Craven has been honorably discharged from HRH King George V military.

Lt. Major Colin Craven is the only child of Lord Archibald Craven and Lady Lily Lennox.

Lt Major Colin Craven was born in October of 1900 and for the first ten years of his life he had been neglected by his grieving father Lord Archibald when Lt Major Colin Craven was born.

Lady Lily Lennox was the love of his life and she sacrificed her life to bring Lt Major Colin Craven into the world.

The birth was difficult and Lady Lily shortly before she had gone into labor had fall from the tree that she had climbed many times before but the branch became weak and broke and she tumbled to the ground

Lady Lily thought nothing about it and she picked herself up and brushed off her dress and picked herself up.

Lady Lily never thought that such a fall would or could bring on her labour.

When Lady Lily went to labor and it was long and drawn out and unexpected complications set in and after the labor and delivery of Lt Major Colin Craven Lady Lily started to hemorrhage and Dr. Craven did everything medically possible to save Lady Lily but due to the loss of blood Lady Lily passed away.

Lord Archibald Craven bitter over the loss of his beloved Lady Lily couldn't stand to look at their only child Lt Major Colin Craven.

Lt Major Colin Craven.

Lt Major Colin Craven falls in love with his first cousin Lady Mary Lennox the only child of her brother Colonel Albert Lennox and his wife Lady Rose McAllister.

Lady Mary Lennox was born in New Delhi Imperial India under HRH Queen Victoria of England in June of 1900.

Lady Rose didn't think that Lady Mary wasn't pretty enough and she hired Ayahs to take care of Lady Mary.

Lady Mary for the first ten years of her life was neglected by both of her parents.

Tragedy struck Lady Mary in 1910 when both her father and mother died in a cholera epidemic in 1910.

Colonel Albert and Lady Rose Lennox.

Only a handful of children survived the epidemic and by the order of HRH King George V of England they were sent back to England to live with family members.

The HRH Victoria set sail from New Delhi Imperial India October of 1910 and returned to England in March of 1911.

Lady Mary Lennox was taken to live with her Uncle Lord Archibald Craven that married her Aunt Lily Lennox.

Lady Mary had no idea that her Aunt Lady Lily had died 10 years before giving birth to her first cousin Lord Colin Craven.

When she arrived at Misselthwaite Manor Lord Craven didn't want to see her at first and she was left to take care of herself.

Lady Mary started to explore Misselthwaite Manor and she found Lord Colin is his suite.

The second thing she did she started to explore the grounds of Misselthwaite Manor and while she was walking she met Dickon Sowerby and a robin lead her to her late Lily garden but the door was locked.

It was Ben the gardener that told her that her uncle Lord Archibald had the garden locked up after the death of her Lady Lily in 1900.

Somethings are meant to be and all of a sudden a gush of wind uncovered the garden key.

It was as the spirit of Lady Lily had lead her niece Lady Mary to her garden and with the help of Dickon.

Lady Mary and Dickon brought the garden back to life.