The Birth of Lady Lilias Rose Craven

Lady Mary pregnancy went very well. She had few side effects as she did with Lord Matthew's pregnancy and she experienced little morning sickness compared to that she had with Lord Matthew Colin.

Lady Mary woke up in the early hours of June 24, 1926 and she went she was in labor with Lady Lilia's Rose and she didn't want to wake up Lord Colin as he was sleeping and she knew it could be some time before their second child would arrive.

So she busied herself to lessen the labor pains and let Lord Colin sleep.

When Lord Colin didn't feel Lady Mary next to him he woke up and sat in bed he sat up and didn't see Lady Mary and he saw her standing by the window and he asks, "Is anything wrong with Mary?"

"No Colin. I am in my early stages of labor and  there is no use to call the doctor right now."   Mary explains.

"I will call Mr. O'Connor as he delivered our first child." Lord Colin tells Lady Mary.

Mary looks at Lord Colin and he watches Mary sit by the window. 

The day goes by and Colin decides to call Mr.O'Connor and Lord Colin explains that Mary is labour and he asks Mr.O'Connor to travel out to Misselthwaite Manor and he agrees to drive out to Misselthwaite Manor from London, England.

When Mr. O'Connor arrives Lord Colin mets him at the door and he is greeted by Lord Colin and he takes Mr. O'Connor to see Mary that is their suite.

"Good Day Lady Mary. How are you feeling?" Mr. O'Connor asks her.

"I am fine Mr. McCallister and you?" Lady  Mary asks.

"I am fine  Mr. McCallister and Lord Colin is just to anxious." Lady Mary explains.

"Your last birth went very well." Mr. McCallister tells Lady Mary.

"How is Lord Matthew doing?" Mr. McCallister asks Mary.

"Lord Matthew is fine Mr. McCallister." Lady Mary tells him.

"When did you labor pains start?" Dr. Mcallister asks.

"They started in the early morning." Lady Mary explains.

"Second births are easier than first births so to speak." Mr. McCallister explains.

The day goes by and finally at 6 PM Lady Mary is safely delivered of a healthy baby girl, and she is named Lady Lilias Rose Craven, after her paternal and maternal grandmothers.

Lady Mary holds Lady Lilias Rose in her arms and Lord Colin brings in Lord Matthew, so he can meet his new baby sister.

"Lady Mary and Lady Lilias Rose are doing very well Lord Craven. There were no complications and they are both doing well and resting." Mr. McCallister explains.

Lord Colin and Lady Mary are proud parents of a beautiful little girl and she is the apple of Lady Mary's eye and  she is happy that one of their children is a daughter.

Little does Lady Mary realize that Lady Lilias Rose will give her more trouble than Lord Matthew ever did.