The First Child Part 2

June 28, 1921 Lady Mary wakes up with her first labor pains.

Lord Colin hires the best well known obstetrician in London to attend Lady Mary while she goes through her labor and until she delivers their first child.

In England Specialists called Mr. rather than Doctor as a doctor is for general medicine.

Mr. Richard O'Connor is called in from London to attend Lady Mary and the safe birth and delivery of their first child.

Lord Colin will take no chances on losing either Lady Mary or their first child.

Mr.O' Connor decides to use ether on Lady Mary when she gives birth but Lady Mary insists to be awake when her first child is born.

Mr O'Connor will give Lady Mary some white willow bark tea to ease the labor and delivery.

Lord Colin insists that he is the lying in room when Lady Mary finally gives birth to their first child as Prince Albert was for Queen Victoria on November 21,1840.

Lady Mary's labor is long and lengthy, but the white willow bark tea helps the labor pains to come and go.

Lord Colin remains with Lady Mary right up until the time she finally delivers their first born child and Mr O'Connor calls out" It's a boy Lord Colin."

Lord Colin Matthew Craven and Lady Mary Rose Craven nee Lennox have a son Lord Matthew Colin Craven born June 28, 1921 through this son he will succeed his father as Lord of Misselthwaite Manor.

Lady Mary with Lord Matthew Colin and Lord Colin Craven.