𝟏.

𝘈𝘬𝘪𝘰 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘢 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘴𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂 , 𝙲𝙰-アキオ

𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂 , 𝙲𝙰
-アキオ

"Okay A'meeka at first it was a joke but it's been some time now and we gone need that vacuum cleaner." Maddie told Meeka's daughter.

"Not y'all still bothering us about this ragedy ass vacuum cleaner.." She mumbled leaving from in-front of the door and me and her looked at each-other.

"These folks kept the damn vacuum cleaner.."

She brought it back and gave it to Maddie and I flipped her off before leaving her porch.

"She get on my damn nerves." Maddie rolled her eyes.

"Worse enough we have to see her at work on Monday. "

"Right?" She squinted at the sun in her eyes.

We continued walking down the street into our neighborhood .

My mom was still playing basketball and my dad still was working at his shop, fixing cars and stuff. That's was his passion, he even taught me how to take care of mine.

They've always had money. Of course, her being famous and he was because they were married. But my mom would never spoil us, like the other kids of people in the league.

Something about her wanting us to work for what we wanted. We never received handouts. I haven't since I was a toddler.

They didn't spoil us, but then again they have money. So my siblings had what they wanted.  But most if not all the time they had to work for it.

I'm old enough to work for what I want now. So it's not like that for me.

"I'm tryna go home and watch re-runs of my show." I told her and she looked over at me.

"Girl, be happy it's hot as hell out here and I'm trying to get in the house. What street we supposed to turn anyway?"

"That one." I pointed towards great-auntie Promise's house.

We walked down the street getting greeted by some people and walked up the porch banging on the door.

Aunt Honesty swung the door open with Marcelo on her hip and a straight face.

"Why is it always you two?"

"We're besties." Maddie said smiling.