𝟐.

𝘈𝘬𝘪𝘰 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘢 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘴𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂 , 𝙲𝙰-アキオ

𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂 , 𝙲𝙰
-アキオ

"I hate when the father asks for extra stitches, like what possesses a person to say stupid shit like that?"

"Making it about them, and think it's funny.
I hate that. Then the look on the mamas face afterwards..." Paris shook her head. "I pray I never go through anything like that."

"I would hate to end up giving the wrong man a child."

"Men don't act like that, little boys do." I hope I don't go wrong in that area. But then again I'm not even worrying about a man at the moment.

Nina checked her pager and left walking down the hall.

I loved my job, being a nurse had been my dream for so long. At first I wanted to be a surgeon but I realized they don't have as much time on their hands for their families or for themselves and I ended up changing my mind.

The goal was just for me to be taking care of people. Everything was good, minus the bedpan changing.

"He the type to cop a hunnid grand in a rubber band." Paris hummed dancing in her seat.

"You forever shaking yo ass." I scooped some yogurt and put it in my mouth.

"You forever eating." She retorted and I smirked.

"Touché."

" 'S' on my chest 'cause I'm ready to save em."

The phone started ringing making me sit the cup down and wipe my hands before answering.

"Hello? This is the maternity ward-"

"Akio?" I heard my boss speak through the phone.

"Sir?"

"I need you in my office in...thirty. "

"Okay." I bit the inside of my lip and he hung up. I set the phone back on the hook and leaned back in my chair making it roll.

"That was boss man?" Nina asked me coming back over.

"Girl yeah." I nodded staring off. Trying to figure what I did.

"Literally...he is so fine." Paris went on, me and Nina looked at her with a straight face. "What? Did I lie?"

"No but still, he's our boss. "