𝟒.

𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘺𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘴
𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂 , 𝙲𝙰

𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘺𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘴𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂 , 𝙲𝙰

"Yatta I bet you can't beat me one on one." Hiroki came up to me.

"Let's be real bruh..." I looked at him. He stared at me and I snatched the ball from his hands running down the hallway while dribbling it. He chased me.

"Give it back.."

"Get it back, I thought you could beat me?"

"Bounce that ball in this house again and ima bounce your ass!" Akio yelled from her room making me and Hiroki look at eachother.

I shook my head.

"She gay as hell." He whispered panting.

"On God, let's go outside."

He slipped his shoes on and I took the black out my mouth. Slipping it behind my ear and slipped my black forces on.

"Dat boy bad news he a menace to society. " Hiroki sung looking at me and I started laughing.

"Man, get yo ass out." I pushed him out the house and walked out after him.

He started dribbling the ball while I sat my stuff in the mailbox.

"Ayo!" I heard, turning my head I saw the guys walking down the street towards the house.

"Y'all ass homeless?!" I yelled and I heard them laughing.

Hiroki sucked his teeth and I looked at him, he continued bouncing the ball as if he didn't do it.

I snatched it from him and dribbled it before shooting it and making it in the hoop.

"Man.." He went to get it and we went again. I tried to snatch again but he moved out the way making me break my ankles.

He laughed and jumped the hoop making it in.

"My baby got my genes!" Ma yelled from the porch.

Didn't even see her standing there.

"You ain't see me make it in?"

"Boy I just got here." She waved me off sitting her hands on her hips.

She forever pregnant.

"Kenyatta I can hear you!" She yelled and went on the house.

"Oh shit-" Durt laughed.