𝟑.

𝘈𝘬𝘪𝘰 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘢 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘴
𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂 , 𝙲𝙰
-アキオ

"If I see one teenager I'm out this bitch, don't give a damn if they babysitting." I told her scratching my head and she started to laugh. "You laughing, I'm serious."

"Girl I know, count on me one kid and we out."

"See, this is why I fuck with you."

She pulled up on the curb and parked. I looked out the window seeing people outside surrounding someone who was drinking from a tube while upside down.

"Thought you said kickback."

"Yeah." She bit her lip and nodded, unbuckling herself. I got out after her and looked around. It feels so weird.

I've got to get out more.

Paris and Nina got out of the car infront of Maddie's. I took in their outfits. "Bitch, is that mine?"

"You know it is." Paris posed. "Not you wearing my sweater."

"Yours, mines, ours." I told her. "This ours baby. You know that."

"Mm." Me and her locked hands. "Where's Tru?"

"She said she was inside." Nina said and Paris nodded.

"Um..why the did girl hosting this party invite three different gangs?" Nina said and I looked at her, she was staring at her phone.

"To be honest, I just came to drink. Fuck them." Me and Paris swung our hands as we walked up the driveway. These folks cannot park.

We walked inside and I looked around, my mouth turned to a frown."Damn they not even lit for real."

"Y'all.."

They had all kind of food in here. I could already tell what kind it was. I left them and headed to the back and made a plate.

I nodded my head. Meeting back up with them. They were with my brothers friends, I sat on the couch and started eating.

"Queens niggas and it's all hoodies"

Maddie started twerking a little far off with her hand in the air being hyped up by Paris.

I just sat in my spot as I ate.

"You don't know what they could of put in that shit and you eating it." I heard someone speak from the side of me and I looked over.

"Man, I know the folks that made this. Ate their stuff plenty times before...you the type huh?"

"What type?" He mugged me.

"You paranoid and always thinking someone out to get you?"

"Man hell no."

I nodded and continued eating my food.

He typed on his phone quickly using one hand -before looking back up at me.

"You smoke?"

"You could've put anything in there." I shook my head. I wiped my fingers with the napkin.

He smirked on the low looking away.

I glanced down at his leg. "How's your leg doing?"

"It's good, aye. Try this though." He held the blunt to me and I looked at him.

"Why?"

"Just try it I'll leave you alone, you can't hang?"

"My brother is gonna kill you for getting me high.." I eyed him. He smiled and I took it from him.

"He don't gotta know, just one hit."

Putting it to my lips like he did before., mimicking him. I inhaled before taking the blunt from in-between my lips.

"You straight?" He eyed me as I handed it back to him. I nodded holding my throat. "You sure?"

"Yeah.." I leaned my body over resting it on the arm rest before looking at him."Did you even ask if you could smoke in here?"

"Over here bout to die. Why do you say it like that?" He laughed at me. I gathered my plate on my lap ready to get up and throw it away. "Here." He mocked me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." I walked towards the nearest trash can and went to wash my hands. I then went and took my seat back next to him. "But I haven't smoked but one time, you know I'm a nurse."

"I don't either that's why I was tryna get you to hit it." He spoke and we both started to laugh. "I forgot about that for a minute. You don't got work tomorrow, do you?"

"No." I shook my head. "You and my brothers been friends for a long time?"

"Yeah, I'm surprised that I don't know you. I know Maddie but I ain't never seen you before."

"Yeah I don't live with my parents, I know my brother always be over there."

"Mmm, with his crazy ass ex girlfriend."

"You ain't seen crazy, I'm sure whatever she showed you all is nothing compared to what she has showed me."

"Damn, I don't think I want to see that." He shook his head. "Really don't want this shit.."

"So why light it?"

"I don't know..found some weed and said why not. Been going through something and I thought this would calm me down but now I'm stressed 'cause I can't think straight."

I took it from him and ashed it out in the coffee table. "It's straight."

-

'Cause they gotta move around once the queen is queenin'
'Bout to put out all this crack 'cause my fiends is fiendin', uh
I put these bitches on game, they should be kissin' my feet

"I tried to give 'em some press, they tried to say it was beef."

Paris started recording as she rapped along to the song, damn near bling herself with the front flash. Maddie was standing beside her hyping her up.

I tilted my head trying to keep my balance and eyes open.

"Bruh it's time to go, let's go." Kenyatta stood in-front of me trying to adjust my lace. "Embarrassing me.."