𝟖.

𝘈𝘬𝘪𝘰 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘢 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘴𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂 , 𝙲𝙰-アキオ

𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂 , 𝙲𝙰
-アキオ

"Weaveee uh." Hiroki ducked as Yatta swung at him.

"Boom-Boom." Yatta finished, catching Hiroki in the process.

I shook my head and continued eating my ice cream.

"Where were you last night? You think you too good to spend time with your family now?"
My eyebrows furrowed. I didn't even know they did something.

"Horoki I always go out with you all. Where did y'all do?"

"Answer the phone and maybe find out." Yatta put his hands out making a face, I mugged him and looked back to younger brother.

"We went to the fair. Tonight we're going bowling, are you coming?"

"Yeah of course, ma went too?" I asked and he nodded. "Damn, that's a first."

"I know right." He smiled. "She said she was gonna come tonight too."

"I mean she don't really have a choose."

"Right, it's not like she's working." I added after Kenyatta's statement. She was pregnant again so obviously she was on leave.

Of course she didn't spend as much time with us, maybe not even at all because she was playing ball across the world. It's not her fault and I wouldn't blame her for working the way she does because that's how she had supported us throughout the years and it's her dream.

Not only that but it's her life. It's just the fact that any child would want their parents around. Both of them just not one. My dad worked a lot too, so that left Grayson and Maddie to take care of us.

Watching us was their first hustle. The times that we weren't with my grandparents it was just us. And between the times my mom was here, her and my dad spent time together alone.

Maddie and Grayson had breaks. They would go stay with our grandparents without us. So there were nights I was here watching my siblings too.

In the midst of that she got pregnant with Kaiya, who is now fifteen and Hiroki is sixteen.

It was overwhelming at times but that just made my push for taking care of other people hit more.
I was just so use to it.

Nobody knows what goes on behind the doors of a celebrity family, they just know what they see in the media.

Not that it took away from my childhood, because I didn't start baby sitting until I was sixteen, and of course. Because my mom is famous as well as my dad, I didn't really have a boyfriend or anything.

It wasn't because of them but because I've always figured guys would only use me to get close to my parents. And that was weird. The guys that were kids of my moms friends were cool. But they were stuck up and I didn't like that.