𝟓.

𝘈𝘬𝘪𝘰 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘢 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘴𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂 , 𝙲𝙰-アキオ

𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂 , 𝙲𝙰
-アキオ

"Look." Paris showed me her phone, I watched the video.

"I know that's not what I think it is.."

"Girl whole time it's icing." She smiled putting her hand back in her lap. "Look like straight nut. They know what they be doing."

" A mess." Nina patted her head and started to scratch the middle with her finger.

"Didn't you just get your hair done like yesterday.."

"Right."

"My man did that don't mind me." She blushed.

"Bye." Paris rolled her eyes. "Akio are you sure you should go hiking alone? Because we can go with you."

Maddie turned her head with a quickness, "We? I got lung issues."

"Well I can."

"I could too, if that's what you want."

I shook my head tying my shoe laces. "No it's fine, I really wanted to this alone. I'll leave my location on and everything."

"You got to share it back with me."

"Oh yeah.." I went to the Find My app. I had blocked her so it stopped sharing. "Alright imma see y'all later."

"Okay, bye lover."

"Y'all gonna be here when I get back?"

"I will." I went and grabbed my water bottle out the freezer and then my keys. I opened the garage and got in my car before pulling off.

-

What if I just jump off?

I stared at all of the trees as I continued my walk up the trail. I could've took the shortcut to the  sign but, what fun would that be?

 I could've took the shortcut to the  sign but, what fun would that be?