Creator Involved

(Back with Blue and UT Papyrus)

Blue:
*Holding UT papyrus while he slept his head comfortably on my lap I stroke his head* "Don't worry papyrus I'll make sure your Brother is found"

(Later/ 2 minutes US Papyrus shows up)

Stretch:
*I Tpd into the Living room coming back from Muffets about to lay on the couch* "Hey Sans I'm back" *Notice Puff sleeping on my Bro* "Woah bro you didn't tell me puff and Classic were coming over"

(I'm not putting UT Papyrus with UT in the front it's kinda exhausting so yeah)

Papyrus:
*mumbles in sleep* "S-sans? where are you...?"

Blue:
"Hush there, there Papyrus it's okay" *strokes his head as he slept to Comfort him in his sleep*

Stretch:
"Bro, what the hell is going on why is Puff so stressed?!? Why is he mumbling about his bro-" *clicked in to the situation and realized what happened*

Blue:
"Papy his brother is lost I promised him I would make sure he gets his brother back I was going to call Ink before you showed up"

Stretch:
*nodded and took out my phone* "Well I'm going to call Ink just stay with puff, Ink and I can Find him for sure"

Blue:
"But I want to help find him too for Papyrus!" *pouts upset before Papyrus gets up*

Papyrus:
*yawns* "Nyeh!~" *looks at both Blue and Stretch* "Ohh... almost forgot where I was for a Moment, Hey Stretch" *smiled a bit nervously and sad*

Stretch:
*looked at Puff worried and went over and hugged him* "Don't worry Puff, we'll find your Brother"

Papyrus:
*hugged Stretch back tight and tears came rolling down I smiled as Stretch wiped my happy tears away* "Thank you! Thank you Stretch! You and Blue are so helpful to me" *let go then hugged Blue tightly too* "Thanks for keeping me calm and letting me stay here I appreciate all that you've done for me so far!"

Blue:
*I hugged him back forgetting about being upset* "My pleasure buddy I will continue being there for you!"

Stretch:
*smiled before walking to the kitchen and Called Ink*

*In the almost quiet Doodle Sphere sat a  Creator and Protecter of Life Drawing a Tree for fun*

Ink:
*My phone began to ring I picked it up to see US Papyrus was Calling and answered the Call* "Hey buddy!"

Stretch:
"Ink I need your help Puff lost his brother I need your help because Classic can be anywhere and it's not like him to make his brother worry like this"

Ink:
"Well.. I'm coming down there now See ya in a bit!" *I hung up and put my phone in my pocket and took out my brush* "So your gone huh Classic? Don't worry I'll find ya!"

Stretch:
*I walked back into the Living room and sat on the couch next to my bro and puff* "Ink shouldn't take long arriving, sooner he comes the sooner we find your Brother Lil Puff"

Papyrus:
*smiled and nodded* "Indeed I can't wait!"

(Thanks for reading Creator Involved)
~KillerSD23 Writing out~