Let's pick up your alibi

Ink:
*Knocked on Us Sans and Papyrus's front door with broomie in hand* "Heh this is all so interesting and Kinda gunna be fun!" *smiled softly with a dark thought crossing my mind and I chuckled as Stretch opened the door*

Stretch:
*heard the knock and got up and opened the door and smiled at Ink* "Hey Ink come on In please" *Ink walked in and I closed the door and he sat on the couch across from blue and puff* "Water Ink?" *Ink nodded and I went to the kitchen to get him water*

Ink:
*Blue waved at me* "Hey Blue, and Classic Papyrus hope your doing alright since your brother dissappeared like that I can't imagine how scared and worried you were"

Papyrus:
*I nodded and smiled a bit* "T-thanks for your concern Ink glad your here to help"

Ink:
"Well first of all You don't need to thank me It's my job to protect the Au's but your au I have to take care of the most so I have to find sans no matter what or alot of people will die.." *I smiled a bit and Stretch came over handed me a glass off water I drank some and put it on the table next to me* "now Papyrus I want to hear what happened before and after you realized your Brother dissappeared if you don't mind.

Papyrus:
*I nodded* "okay yeah I can tell you that, I Just started Dinner and Sans told me he was going to take a walk down by Waterfalls so I told him not to be late for dinner then or I'm putting the leftover Spaghetti away in the fridge Sans said Don't worry bro I'll be back soon I waited 30 minutes after I finished making Spaghetti but sans didn't show up I got annoyed with how late he was once I got worried and began to make my way down to Waterfalls and I searched all of Waterfalls I asked everyone I could find in the Area if they had seen him leave Waterfalls or anything I mainly got the answer I didn't see him at all or did you ask this person or that person! *I huffed  then continued speaking* I asked the Nicecream guy and he at least pointed me into a direction but I couldn't find him then I started calling every I could to help me find him We got nothing I did want everyone to continue worrying so I told them that I found him and he's sleeping in bed now and then I came to Blue for help and now I'm here.."

Ink:
"Well that pretty much covers that so if no one saw him leave Waterfalls then there's a chance... hmm um" *I took a deep breath and cleared my mind of distractions and thought to myself 'come on Ink think who can help who else knows the Multiverse like the back of their hand!- No, no ink not him he won't help' I suddenly got a Idea and grinned* "Hahaha! Don't worry I got a plan Papyrus you should try to relax and stay here with Stretch!"

Stretch:
*I felt confused* "Hey why do I have to stay behind?" Ink replied. "because your Brother needs to be a key part to set my plan in motion!" *I glared at Ink in curiosity* "Which is?" He replied. "Live bait" *I looked at Blue* "Hey no one said you can make my brother take part in your plan just cause he's in you 'STAR SANS' group or whatever there is no way he-" My Bro Cut me off. "Bro don't worry We've don't harder tasks than Live bait I'll be fine Bro please don't worry to much about me Papyrus needs more help then you or I please just let me go help Papyrus by doing my job to help protect all Au's!" *I sighed and nodded* "Just promise me you'll come home" *My brother got up and I took his place next to Papyrus and hugged him close to me*

Ink:
*I said we will be back as soon as we could and then Blue and I Bolted out the door and to a portal on the side of their house* "Ready?" Blue Nodded. "But what's the plan Ink?" "I'll tell ya when we get to Dreams place ok"

(Thanks for reading Let's pick up your alibi)
<Gosh has it been over a month now? ÔⁿÔ">
~KillerSD23 Writing out~