New Place Of Beauty.

Error:
*Sitting in the Anti-Void Thinking to himself* "Ink Hasn't Wanted to Stop Fighting and He knows Outertale Is my favorite Au to hang out in. How Annoying Guess I Need to Find Another Place to be in at the MeanTime."
*I Began To look for A new place to hangout in but I was noticed in A bunch of Au's Some how did Ink worn them?... I sat in Waterfalls in the Original Au, Undertale And Sat there hoping to get some Peace and Quiet While Watching The Stream Move Along* "Ah? This is Kinda nice."

Sans:
"Heh, Paps is gonna lose it when I tell him at dinner this new Joke I came up with!" *Walking Slowly And Calmly Down a Small old Worn out Path that was now covered up by Tall Grass I stopped dead in my tracks Seeing The God of destruction stood there even though I felt like Running away for my safety I just couldn't move my body* "Hmm! shit-"

Error:
*I looked up to the left side of me to see UT sans Standing Very stiff like I heard his sharp breath as he was faced towards me but Averted his Eyes I mean who would want to look at me. I started to Panic Thinking He would run off to warn everyone or pull out his phone to Call Ink! I didn't want this to Happen instead I wrapped his soul up in my strings and Rushed him into my Portal and Pulled him Up to the Ceiling almost all the way. He didn't move, just swayed there with the Human souls and my puppet Abominations. Soon Enough I heard his soft snores* "Good More time to figure out what to do with him."

(Thanks for reading New Place Of Beauty.)
~KillerSD23 Writing out~