Finding out

(At Blue's House)

Error:
*I Knocked on Blue's front door* "Blue better know something about this or I dunno what else to do"

(Right before Error Knocked)
/Topic: UT Sans disappearance/

UT papyrus:
"I don't were my brother could have gone Blue I'm very worried about him and apparently he was in Waterfalls According to The Nicecream guy he walked passed him and that's the last he saw him!.. I do hope he is just off being lazy"

Blue: "Lazy me is probably Sleeping off somewhere nothing to be so worried about it hasn't been at least a day yet let's wait and if he's not back I'll help you find him That's a promise! Mweheheh!" *Hears a Knock at the door* "Hmm? Looks Like we got company Papyrus." *I Jumped up to the door and opened it and Saw Error Standing in front of me I smiled But was a bit shocked* "Hey Error Come it!" *moves to let Error in*

Error:
"T-thanks Blue" *I walked In and got tense when seen UT papyrus sitting in the living room with a gentle sad smile* "Um..." *I started breathing heavily and glitching in my eyes I couldn't see I felt someone Pull me into a hug and hold me with them as they sat down I thought it was blue and I calmed down I was tired I felt Like I was crying and I fell asleep as my Glitching went down* "ZzzZz"

Blue:
*I was surprised at the sight of that Error fell asleep in Papyruses arms* "Papyrus? What happened Just a moment ago!?" *Papyrus looked up at me and shrugged with a unsure smile I had a anxious expression on my face* "Well, I The Magnificent Sans! Wants you to try your best to explain it okay?"

UT papyrus:
*I nodded agreeing to what blue had said as I stroked smaller skeletons head in my arms* "Well This Sans made a sound but then he started breathing rapidly like my brother does when he has a bad dream and He had the words Error in his eye sockets a lot of them I got very worried And I hugged him right away thinking It would calm him like It helped brother and he just felt so tense and scared for a moment then he calmed down completely and the words Error started becoming less a bit and I Just sat down with him on the couch and now he's asleep and the Words Error are gone from his Eyes" *I sighed looking back down at the Small Skeleton in my arms asleep* "Blue doses he have a name?" *Blue Nodded at me* "Blue: His name is Error, Sounds like you helped him get through one of his Anxiety panic attacks Glad you could help him He suffers from a lot of things and lives alone he has no family and that made me sad and still does that's why I The Magnificent Sans! Am his best and first ever friend!" *I thought to myself. Error that's your name huh hope your doing better*

(5 mins Later)

Error:
*opened my eye sockets my vision is hazy then I can See perfectly looking down on me is UT papyrus* "! N-no I'm sorry!" *I trembled but stop to Blue's Voice* "Blue: Error it's okay, we are glad your alright Papyrus didn't mean to startle you" *I glanced at Blue then back at UT papyrus* "Forgive me papyrus..."
*I get up and sit next to him still nervous but didn't show it*

UT papyrus:
*I smiled a bit concerned* "It's alright Error I forgive you, I-i didn't mean to startle you that was my fault um.. glad you look better"

Blue:
"So What Brings you here today Error?" *I give a gentle smile nodding his way*
"Error: Well I needed to ask you something blue... But maybe another time-" *I seen Error's expression like he really need to get something off his chest but it seemed he needed to relax* "Well you should go home and rest okay and come back another time Error"

Ut papyrus:
*I watched as Blue got up and opened the front door waiting for Error to leave as Error Gets up I think of my Brother* "um... Error! Before you go I want to ask. If you have you seen my brother? I haven't seen him at all"

Error:
*I stopped in my tracks a little shaken but I turn with a straight face to UT Papyrus Shaking my head a bit to quick* "N-no sorry. UT papyrus: thanks anyways.." *I turn back to the door and Exit without saying bye to blue and Teleported away to The Anti-Void in a flash*

(Thanks for reading Finding out)
[Before you go: Thanks for waiting for this chapter sorry it took awhile I have School and I am Limited on my Phone time this whole fanfic may take me a while to finish but I will get as much as I can done when I have time to, Thank you for your time.]
~KillerSD23 Writing out~