Busted

Your POV:
Classic and Outer jumped into a portal that lead to the Anti-Void and they both fell onto the floor of the Anti-Void and groaned in pain. The bad part of this 'sneaky' plan is that they fell right between two other Dark Sanses...

Error:
Oh Crap why are they here!? Sans was supposed to be home 20 Minutes ago what did Outer do- Outer and Sans had the most we failed and are so screwed face. I strung them up and pulled them to hang behind me then I turned to nightmare.

Nightmare:
Outer had Classic Sans?!?... Why would he want him that makes no sense oh well. "Give him to me Error then I'll just be out of your way for today" I began to walk a bit forward twords error.

Error:
I shook my head and looked directly into nightmare's eyes. "Stop right where you are Night don't come any closer to my property! Yes I kidnapped Classic Sans but he's not here for you to take I don't know what plan you have but you can't have him!" I growled and snapped at Nightmare making him laugh a bit.

Nightmare:
"You own him? Hahaha well guess what I'm a robber today I'm taking him with me." I glanced over at Classic and Outer then back to Error and Gotten a Idea.

Error: I was angry and had my guard on watching Nightmare's every move but to my surprise he walked backwards a bit. "You better be leaving Nightmare."

Nightmare: I chuckled softly. "I'm leaving chill out Error But I'll be back later today for Classic" *Then I tpd away back to Dreamtale heading to the HQ where I left the 3 Idiots*

Error: I let down Sans and Outer. "Outer what did I tell you! I told you specifically to take him home if I didn't reply in a hour why didn't you listen!?"

Outer: I glared at him pissed a bit "Yes I didn't listen, I'm sorry for that but you could have just told me that it was serious how was I supposed to know that!? Error you've sent people to me in the past I may be able to watch your friends but I need more detail in the message if what is going on is important, and I only disobeyed you this time cause Sans was sad that you didn't text me back he was really sad the poor guy only wanted his boyfriend!" I huffed then turned my face away fixing my fake mustache as I crossed my arms. "Hmph your welcome I took care of your lover."

Error: I looked down ashamed as I thought everything over then I looked back up over at outer's face and sighed. "I'm sorry Outer I will warn ya next time something like this happens and I appreciate ya my friend for everything you've done for me in the past and today." Outer looked and me with a smile.

Outer: "Forgiven Buddy"

Sans: "Hey Guys he said he's coming back later for me what does he even want with me?.." I looked at them with a dark concerned expression I received silence from them both if them then Error came and gave me a hug and I hugged him back.

Error: "I promise I'll protect you Sans"
Just then another hug was added by Outer hugging Sans and Me.

Outer: "Don't worry Sans I'll help ya out too buddy Error and I shall protect you my friend"

Sans: I smiled at both their responses. "Awe you guys are the best I love ya both Error more but I love you guys!" We all broke out of the Hug and Began to hangout in the Anti-Void Thinking bout what would happen when Nightmare came and was just waiting for The Goopy Skelly to return.

(Thanks for reading Busted)
Ahhh sorry for the wait readers!
I want to know do I have any non-human readers in here? I'm a non-human reader and writer so yeah I'm cool with it. :>
~KillerSD23 Writing out~