Almost Unbelievable

Nightmare: I tpd into the Anti-Void I must have been on a different side of it where Error was not. Well it's better than not receiving the help I wanted from Error at all I can only walk from here and hope I'm going the right way I'll call Error as a last resort I need some quiet for a bit.. "This will be worth it when I succeed in the end Let's hope there's no set back alright readers" I looked at the readers grinning as I broke the 4th wall.

Error: I fell Nightmare's Aura in the Anti-Void somewhere not too Far in the distance I panicked as I let go of Sans and he let go in confusion as well because we were just cuddling peacefully.

Sans: "Error what's wrong?.." I knew by Error's expression something was about to happen but I didn't know what it was Finally after a moment of silence Error Looked a bit fearfully at me and spoke.

Error: I felt nightmare's aura getting stronger by the second and I then whispered to Sans quickly. "Sans You need to go now I'm going to place you an Outertale I'll text outer to watch you so your not alone but you can't stay right now He's... no time to explain he's coming quickly! I love you I'll come get you I swear"

Sans: "Wait- who is he what's going on!? I don't want to leave you alone with someone dangerous Error I can help you please!" My mind was racing with so much questions But before I knew what was happening I saw Error smile and he opened his mouth and his words echoed through my head as I fell into Outertale. I whispered back hoping my words would reach Error too "I love you too" I looked up at the stars and admired the beautiful Stars painting the sky "Woah"

Nightmare: I felt a presence leave in a instant I got curious and soon walked closer to see Error blankly looking at me and on the floor with nothing really I Grin in amusement of his face but soon his face returns to a straight face as I normally see him. "Error, hey buddy what are you up too"

Error: I glanced away from Nightmare to where Sans was a moment ago "Nothing why?" I said plainly

Nightmare: "Ahh okay then who was that who just left?" I walked closer to Error still grinning Error became stunned after I said that and I also felt some positivity on Error it was gross, he actually like someone now how "Ya got a crush or something on that person don't ya why don't you tell me who it was huh?~" I teased not caring too much

Error: I Blushed in frustration and crossed my arms but had to figure out away to get out of this question both of them. "You shut up it was no one really I was just finishing watching some Undernovela and the episode ended horribly also Fresh did skateboard right I'm front of me before you came"

Nightmare: I hated what he said but I believed it. "That's weird very weird alright I guess that makes sense with your face when I first saw you"

Error: I made a calm but confused face and raised a nonexistent eyebrow. "Why are you here anyways? I'm not in the mood to help you with your stupid schemes against your Brother dream."

Nightmare: I sighed and shook my head almost forgetting why I was here. "Actually I need you to help me find some you can read Au codes right and find anomalies in them?"

Error: "Yes I can so then who are you looking for then Nightmare?.." I said slowly and curiously

Nightmare: "Ohh only a Original Guy who's misplaced and kidnapped Classic Sans"

Error: "Classic Sans!?"

(Thanks for reading Almost Unbelievable) qwq Error is Like doomed so am I cause I don't have any ideas yet-
~KillerSD23 Writing out~