~ chapter 1 ~

The girls name Mahayla is pronounced,
(muh-hay-luh).

Mahayla's POV

Fuck. I'm currently heading to the club near my apartment to get my mind off things after what happened with my ex.
I call an Uber to the front of my apartment to drive me to the club, knowing I have no car.
I'm wearing a lace tank top and a short skirt hoping I can just take my mind off things and get over stuff.
I live in NYC right now and I found a guy that treated me well until I found out he was cheating on me with a bunch of girls.
He lives in nyc as well and we met last year after I moved here. We broke up and right now I just want to get drunk and get my mind off things to help.
*couple minutes pass by*
The Uber driver pick me up taking me to the club.

The driver pulls up to the club and I get out with my small purse holding some cash and my phone.  I enter the club, walking to the bar. I see a bunch of people having fun and dancing and get quite sad over the fact not having anyone anymore.
"Can I get two of the strongest you got." I say,
"Yes ma'am." I order the strongest hopefully to get me drunk and forget about everything. I sit down and wait for my drinks to be done.
"Here you go ma'am." The bartender says handing me the two drinks
I drink them.
The drink was really strong and I barely drink.
Seeing men and women dancing together, hooking up, and making out I ignore it and look back. I see a tall blondie staring at me and smirking. I quickly get up and try to move away from him knowing he's probably a creep.
And soon after that I hear a deep breath on the back of my neck.
"Where you going Baby." He says as he slowly rubs your waist up and down.
"Somewhere." I try to explain but he then turns me around touching all over your body. He starts to rub my ass a little which makes me feel really uncomfortable. "Stop." You say hoping he'll stop. I look around and see everyone is having a good time while your stuck with trying to get blonde off. My vision slowly gets blurry and I start to lose control over you balance. I realized I just took the two of the strongest shots and realizing this was bad. I try to go to the bathroom and I see blondie running after me. I slap him in the face hoping that would make a affect but it didn't.
He chuckles and smirks at me .
"Nice try." He rubs his cheek and continues to walk towards me. I start to lose control and realize I couldn't take what was in the drink especially that I drank two of them. Soon after that I start to fall down sliding my back against the wall. I see a man behind the blondie and soon after than my vision went black.