~ chapter 6 ~

im backkkkk

there might be many spelling errors so yea

⚠️this chapter has somewhat rape/grooming idk but when they both get to the mall after the line youll see . so if that triggers you than u could just read everything but the last part there will be ⚠️at when it starts.

sunday (afternoon)

Damon's Pov
I put on some black jeans and a black long sleeve shirt. I dont take that long to get ready but im sure Mahayla does. She finally comes down the stairs wearing a black skirt and a pink tank top.

God. Shes so beautiful. She may think shes not but I will assure her she is.
"Wow you look beautiful." I say to her as she walks towards me. Her hair is brown with highlights of blonde and flowing down her body.

She smiles and eventually comes face to face with me and im shocked.
Her hand glides down my chest and stops right above my crotch.

My heart is racing right now.

She moves her hand which makes me very frustrated. Im hard.

"Cmon lets go." She says as she walks to the door. I grab her hair, bringing her closer to me and grabbing the back if her neck.
Slamming her against the door
"Mm be careful with what your doing. Your asking for a punishment." I warn her and I can tell she wanted this in the first place. That naughty girl.

She smirks at me and takes her hands again gliding it down my chest. She makes her hand down to the bottom of my shirt and puts her hand inside my shirt. Fuck this girl. She traces her fingers on my abs making me hot.

"Whats wrong." She says with her innocent looking face.

I grab her hand out of my shirt and slam them above her head. She smirks and I just look at her.

"Wait here Ima get something real quick. Dont fucking move or else your gonna get yourself into something worse than your already in."

I go upstairs into my bedroom and look around in the drawer getting a bullet vibrator. I go downstairs seeing her in the same place.
I walk over to her smirking. I can tell shes a little anxious by the look on her face. How cute.

"Get over here." I tell her and she walks over to be. I stop her.
"Crawl." I tell her she just stands there. Frozen.
"I said fucking crawl." I yell and she drops right away and crawls to my feet.

I kneel down to her and grab her face.
"All you have to do is obey me and were good but you gotta fuck it up." I yell at her at she looks down.

"Put your fucking head up." I say and she looks up. Its that fucking face thats making me go soft. Im not soft and I will never be. The shit she does to me. Even though it has only been a couple of days. Shes driving me crazy. I just getting hard seeing her obeying me. As she fucking should.

"Get the fuck up you dirty slut." I say and she gets up. I pick her up and place her on the kitchen island. I spread open her legs.

Shes lying down on her back with her legs open. Dirty slut.
I slide her panties to the side and look at how wet she is. She definitely did that for more.
"Look at how wet you are. Did crawling on the floor. Being owner by me. Did that make you horny. You dirty dirty little girl." She nods. I spank her pussy making her yelp and twitch.