~ chapter 2 ~

I wake up to see that I'm in a this nice room. Where am I? I look around and it's a pretty nice room, there's gray walls, and there's only a dresser on the left and a small bed side table. Lifting the blanket up, I'm wearing no clothes only my underwear and bra. What happened last night?

My head starts to pound and so does my eyes. I try to get up but my head is constantly spinning. I look outside and it looks like its the middle of the day. I get up and I instantly fall to the ground. I hear footsteps approach the room and I panic, Trying to get up again I Stand up but my legs are shaking. The footsteps are getting louder and they seem to get closer to the room I'm in.

Suddenly the door slowly opens and I see a tall man. I gasp and my mouth opens. Hes tall, muscular, and handsome. His face was so beautiful and I was almost blushing. He had no shirt on and I was staring at his abs. He was wearing gray sweats which made him even more hot.
"Better close that mouth of yours unless you want something in it." He says
His voice is deep. It was hot.
Imagine his moans. Wait no.
I stand there not knowing what to do and he walks over to me.

"Oww." I say because he pulled my hair. He pinned me to the wall with his hand on the side of me.
"What was that." He said as he took his finger and lifted up my chin. I can't believe I'm with him. I can't believe why I'm here. I'm already hating this place but at the same time I don't.
" W-where am I?" I question
"Let's jus say I took care of the bad guy's princess, you don't have to worry about anything anymore." He said making me shocked.
I tried to remember what happened yesterday

Unknown person's POV

She enters the club, tight skirt, lace top, she's beautiful. I keep a eye on her.
I want her. I need her.
I'm wearing a suit, I went to the club after I got done with work. Hoping to get my mind off things from work . I look over to see her sitting at the bar. Her body is so beautiful, that skirt fits her really well.
Imagine her without it moaning my name.
Wait no Stop I don't even know her but I want her.
Seeing her walk over to the bar. She looks so beautiful. I wonder if she's waiting for anyone. I hope the fuck not, She Mine.
She gets some drinks and drinks them. I see her looking around and her eyes are on this guy. I look over to see where she's looking at and it's blondie...
I don't really know him but I heard of him. He absolute shit head.
Hes heading over to her. Shit
I don't want him to do anything to her, especially because I want her, she's beautiful, she going to be mine, I don't care what the fuck she thinks, She Is Mine.
I try to walk over to her after I see blondie get up. He better not fucking mess with her because we all know what would happen.
Blondie walks over to her after she gets up. She's beautiful I can't get enough of her. Blondie starts to touch all over her body, What The Fuck
I start to walk over to them because I don't know what the fuck hes trying to do but I'm not fucking having it today.
When I walk over to them he lets her go and she runs the the back of the club. Shit. There's no camera back there.
I get over there peaking through the side and see blondie holding his face. The girls on the floor. Blondie try's the go to her but I punch him in the face making him groan.
"What the fuck man." He says
"What did you do to her." I say angrily because at this point I'm done with this bullshit.
I punch him in his face once again and he's on the floor groaning loudly.
I walk over to beautiful and move her hair out of her face. She's beautiful.
I pick her up bridal style being careful with her head. Blondie tries to grab my foot but I step on his hand making him yell.
I quickly get out of the club, going to my car I bucked her in. It was getting dark so I hurried to get her to my house.
I moved her hair out of her face getting the chance to take a close up of her face. Its beautiful. I wanted to kiss her, but I didn't because we all know that would turn into a disaster. We drove home with her still not moving. I hope she's okay.
She so beautiful, I can't keep my eyes off of her.
Time passes we finally pull up to my house. It's pretty big and I have a extra room for her to stay in.
I get her out carefully and carry her bridal style and walk inside the house. Setting her down I put her in the room right in front of mine. Kissing her forehead I put the covers over her gorgeous body and leave the room.

Mahayla's POV

He takes his hand and tucks my hair behind my ear. He comes close to my ear.
"Your very beautiful just know that."
I blush by the choice of words he says.
I stay silent not knowing what to say. HES hot and by him saying that makes me blush even more. He wasn't wearing a shirt also.
"You know a pretty girl like you should at least say thank you." He says which look up into him.
His eyes were dark brown they were so pretty.
"T-thank you." I say because I honestly didn't know what to say. He chuckles which makes me scared, his voice is deep but it's hot at the same time.
"Why you scared princess, there's nothing to be scared of." He said as he moves his hand to choke me.
"S-s-sorry sir." I say.
He smirks then laughs.
"Wow already calling me sir, your such a good girl aren't you." He says
I tried to grab his hand but that results in him choking me even harder.
"Don't fucking try to escape cause I think we both know what would happen from that."
He says which makes me stare at him and stay silent.
"W-what would happen, I don't know anything Sir." I say I stutter at my words which makes me shy. I didn't intend to stutter it's just that he was so scary and I didn't want to make him mad. But obviously I already made him mad.
He smirks and removes his hand from my throat and moves one hand to my hips. Rubbing my sides be slowly comes down to my ass and rubs it a little. I was wearing only a bra and underwear.
"W-what are you doing." I ask him hoping he'll answer.
"Don't worry I won't do anything right now, you have to earn it first." He says which makes me angry n I make a big sigh.
"What was that." He says which catches my attention.
"Well you obviously heard me, so you ask stupid." I say getting frustrated.
He grabs my hair and pushes me onto the bed. I try to get up but he chokes me.
"I guess I will be doing something now that you fucking called me that. Dont fucking call me that bitch."
I begin to sob and he lets go of my neck.
"Dont think crying is gonna make me stop, but I'll let you go today I don't tolerate that shit. But anyways come downs stairs in a bit for some food." He says
I nod
"D-do you have m-my clothes." I ask
"I'm washing them and I have clothes in the closet on the right but dont wear any you won't need them very soon." He says as he smirks and walks out the door.