~ chapter 3 ~

I didn't mention it but the guys name is Damon just so you know.

-⚠️this chapter has sex in it so if your not comfortable with that stuff then don't read this.
——————————————————————

Mahayla's POV
I open the door to go downstairs but I get curious and walk around the halls. I walk out of my room and go down the hallway to find this door. The door is a dark red. I get really curious to what's in the door. Next to the door is a scan which I think was to put ur finger on . I get sad knowing I can't go in. There's a little hole in the door, I get on my toes and look through the peak hold and find nothing inside. Its dark.
"Oh is the princess curious." I hear from behind me.
I look behind me to see him standing against the wall.

He walks over to me. I back up against the door and cover my face with my hands, thinking he was gonna hit me.
"Aww don't cover your face, lemme see that beautiful face of yours." He says.
He takes my hands off my face.
"So what was the little princess doing here huh ."
He says as he lifts my head up with his finger.
"W-what's in this room." I say.
He smirks and laughs a little.
"Well I don't think your ready to know babygirl." He says which makes me confused.
"B-but I wanna know what's in there." I say.
He chuckles and takes his finger off my chin. Moving my hand down to my waist.
"There's a purpose for that fingerprint on the side, if you wanna know then youll have to earn it babygirl." He says which makes me mad and I turn my head away frowning.
"Whatever." I say rolling my eyes.
He grabs my face so I look up at him. God, his eyes are beautiful.
"You shouldn't act like that around me babygirl it wont end pretty." He says
"And what are you gonna do about it, exactly nothing." I get his hands off of me and start to walk off.

He grabs my arm and slams me against the wall.
"Alright I guess you do wanna see what's in this fucking room, I'll teach you what the fuck happens to bad girls like you." He yells.
Hes mad I get scared at stop talking.
He puts his finger on the scan and opens the door. He pushes me into the room and oh my.
The room is red and there's a big bed in the middle. I'm shocked, It's a playroom. I gasp and I see few his breath on my neck.
The room is full of dildos, floggers, and a bunch of toys I don't know of.
I've never had sex so I'm scared as to what he's going to do to me.
He moves my hair to the other side of my neck and chokes me from the back.
I can feel his dick up against my ass, I feel it. Its big I can tell.
"Strip now." He demands I stay still thinking if I should do it or not.
"I said fucking strip or else I'll do it myself."
He yells at me which makes me tear up a little. I'm scared, at first I wasn't but now I am.
"Aww is the the little brat scared. At first you were so brave and now you feel ashamed how cute." He says which makes you even more scared then you already were before.
"I-I'm sorry." I say trying to ask for his forgiveness but then he picks me up and throws me on to the bed.
"If you were really fucking sorry you wouldn't have done that it the first place." He says as he starts to take off undergarments.
"W-wait." I say.
He pauses
"What." He says I get scared and start to stutter.
"I-Im a v-." I try to say but he stops me with his finger on my mouth.
"Don't worry I'm not doing anything today, but it is tempting if your hot ass body." He says which makes me calm down.
Hes actually really hot and I'd like him to do something to me but I just had to let him
Know that.
He looks at me dead in the eyes.
"Actually forget I said that."
He goes down to my neck and starts to give me hickies. Fuck. Hes good at this and as soon as he finds my sweet spot it just makes me melts. It hasn't even been a minute and he already found my spot which makes me melt from his touch. His warm tongue over my skin makes me moan a bit
"Oh come on I haven't even done a lot and your already moaning, I'm not complaining tho." He says and he smirks going back at what he was doing. I start to hold him and I have my arms around his back. He moves his hand down to my thighs and gently squeezes my inner thighs.
"Mmm, Can I?" He says and he looks up to me and I nod giving him consent.
He smirks and removes my underwear.
He takes his hands and spreads my legs but I cover my pussy from how shy I am.
He chuckles,
"Don't worry baby girl I'll make sure to make you feel good." He says, He slowly removes my hands and then he slowly starts to kiss my lower stomach close to my pussy. His sloppy kisses and his warm tongue close to my pussy makes me wanna moan so I cover my face with my hands.
He takes his hands off my face.
"Dont cover that beautiful face of your muffling your moans lemme hear those sexy ass moans."
He says and soon after that he goes down to my pussy and starts to eat me out and holy shit. His tongue is doing wonders. He licks my clit making me moan and then he moves down to my hole entering one finger.
"Hmm." I moan out
"Mm so I can tell you like it huh. You already dripping wet." He says which was right because he was so hot. When he pulled me into the room it turned me on so much.
"Fuck." I say which makes him stop. I was so close to cumming and he stopped.
It made me mad.
"Whyd you stop." I ask
He smirks and chuckles a little.
"I got something for you."
He walks over to this dresser and shuffles through some things. After some time he grabs a vibrator.

Damon's POV
I grab a vibrator out of the cabinet and walk over to her. God she's beautiful.
I put the vibrator right up to her clit and put it on the lowest setting. She moans. I chuckle
"You like that huh." I say
"I-I want more." She says and she moves her hand to get the vibrator and she turns up the setting.
I laugh at the fact she turned it up more which means she likes it.
"You a little feisty one aren't you. Am I gonna have to tie your hands up." I ask
"N-no sir I-I'm sorry." She says
I laugh
"Do you want me to make you feel good don't you." I ask
"Y-yes sir please make me feel good." She says which makes me smirk.
"You asked." I say and then I turn the vibrator up to the highest setting and she moans out really loud. She's biting her lip which indicates she likes it.
"Dont fucking cum without my permission, am I clear slut." I say and she jus nods.
Her moans are so fucking hot and my boner is starting to hurt.
"You like that." I ask
"Mmm y-yes." She says she keeps on stuttering and its turning me on so much. Fuck.
I take off my sweats and start to jerk off.
She looks at my boner and she seems surprised. What's she expect.

"You like what you see." I ask
"I-it's b-big." She says which makes me blush a little. To be honest it not that big. The girls I fucked in the past said its small. Oh well. Its Only 11 inches. I take out the vibrator.

"You ready." I ask making sure she's comfortable.
She nods and I go up to her ear.
"The safe words strawberry since you taste so fucking good but if at any time you feel comfortable or u want me to stop jus say the word." I whisper in her ear. I can see she's blushing a lot and she starts to get red.
I slowly enter my tip in her and she's moaning already.
"I-it's to m-much." She says which makes me wonder. I only put the tip in. I chuckle.
"Baby only the tip is in." I say and her eyes widen.
I slowly start putting the tip in and out and her moans are so sweet. I go up to her face and kiss her. I can tell she doesn't know how to kiss because she just stay there not moving, I like it to be honest she's so innocent it turns me on a lot.
"I'll teach you later." I say breaking the kiss and winking at her.
"Fuck baby your so tight." I say as I try to push my dick inside of her. She's moaning as I'm doing it. I get 2 inches inside and fuck this girl is tight.
"Mmm baby you okay." I ask and she nods. She moans loudly after I thrust my dick out and back in. I only put half my dick in her. She so hot. The past girls I've fucked. My dick wasn't even enough for them so I assumed that it was small.
"Mmmm, f-fuck." She moans which means she's about to cum.
I chuckle to the fact it was so easy to make her cum.
"Damn already baby." I say and then I start to rub her clit.
I rub her clit as I fuck her pussy. She could only take so much. I didn't even put half my dick in her. But fuck that was hot. She's so easy to please. Its gonna be hard knowing its so easy, I wouldn't be able to control myself around her.
Fuck her moans are hot. I groan at the fact she about to cum. I rub her clit faster and soon after that she cums. I chuckle. Her moans get more intense and I thrust faster inside of her.
"Did I allow you to cum." I ask making her shake her head no. She cums and I keep on going.
"I-I'm sorry." She says which makes me laugh.
"It's alright baby but next time you do that you'll get a punishment. For now if your about to cum just tell me." I say and she nods.  I finish myself off by myself. I would have her finish me off by sucking me but I know this is her first time. So I won't go to hard on her. After we get done I clean her up with a wet towel and carry her to bed. Soon after that I tuck her in and kiss her face. She drifts off to sleep.
"Sleep well baby."

Sooo I'll try to update everyday around the evening cause of school n stuff. If not than probably every other day n yea. Also there's already 30+ views that's crazy but yea if you can give comments on things I should improve on that would be appreciated. And my spelling might be wrong so sorry for that

Oh and feitans dick is long 😉😉