~ chapter 4 ~

soo ima put days at the top of every
chapter to make it easier so yea.
and ima put some smut in almsot every chapter so be ready for that.

n once again damon is the guys name i forgot to add that into the story.

.⚠️ this chapter is gonna mention some sex in it so yea.

Saturday💗

Damon's POV.

I woke up to the sound of Mahayla.
Last night was so fun with her but I hurry and walk over to her room and when I come in shes on the floor crying.
"What happened baby." I asked and I quickly picked her up.

"I-I cant w-walk." She says.
i try my best not to hold in my laughs because we all know why she cant walk.
"Good." I say and she looks at me and then goes back to place her head in the crook of my neck.
"Thats means I made you feel good right baby."
I say and she turns her head away I slightly smirk and walk to the bathroom. I place her on the counter to make her a warm bath.
"Damon my stomach hurts." shes says I smirk and turn around.
"Mm I wonder why." I say.
"Ill get you some medicine baby." I turn off the water and go downstairs to get some medicine and water .

I walk upstairs and shes still sitting on the counter.
"After you take a bath do you wanna go shopping."I ask and she looks up.
Her beautiful eyes just make me feel some type of way I cant explain. Shes so beautiful
"Yes Yes Yes." She yells.
Shes really excited and it makes me happy knowing that.
I carry her to the bath and clean her up. Shes so cute she was playing with the bubbles and whenever I would smile at her she turned away
"Oh come on dont hide that beautiful face from me." I say and I start to tickle her.
Im only softening up right now because of yesterday. I wanna take her out today but after that im not gonna be as soft as I am right now.
She stops laughing.

"Aww whats wrong." I ask smirking.
"Did daddy make something else tickle." I say smirking a little and she gets shy.
"Shut up, Damon." She says.
I get surprised. She said my real name.
"What'd you call me." I ask.
"Damon." She says.
Shes getting bratty again. Not gonna lie I linda like it. It gives me a reason to not be as soft.
"I dont think thats my name." I say and she just rolls her eyes.
"Get up, oh wait I fucked you last night *laughs* you were a little slut just for me last night weren't you. You wanted more and more and more and you didn't want me to stop didn't you." I say and she turns away. I grab her out of the bath and put her on the bed. She scoots to the back of the bed.
Shes so beautiful. she was naked whixh was perfect.
"Come here." I say and she scoots back more.
I choke her and she freezes.
"Do you want daddy to make you feel good again." I ask
She nods. Of course she does.

Uhhhh so this isnt like that much of a bdsm story but in some chapters there will be some cnc n stuff like that.