~ chapter 7 ~

Damon's pov

Waking up I have my arms wrapped around her small body, hearing her soothing snores make me want to fall back asleep but instead I hug her tighter against me.

About a couple minutes later she moves a little making her ass rub against my dick. Making me hard I groan a little.

"Fuck." I cuss under my breathe making her eyes open.

"Are you ok." She asks. Obviously I am. You made me hard. Fucking shit. Not complaining though. The thought of her rubbing against me. Fuck

"Im ok Baby, How'd you sleep." I ask making her rub against me more. Her trying to find a comfortable spot against me. I groan even louder.

"What happened." She asks. Im getting impatient. I grab one of her hand and flip her over onto her stomach. I grab her other hand and put both of her hands behind her back leaving her trapped.

"Oh dont play dumb baby, you know what you did." I say and I smirk at her. I grab the hand cuffs over on the bedside table and cuff her hand behind her back.

"W-wai-." She tries to say but I cute her off as I pull her hair from behind making her gasp.
"Stay quiet from me baby I dont wanna go to hard on you right now."

Its so tempting to go hard on her but because of what happened yesterday, today will be the day I spoil her.

She gasps as I let go of her hair to the side kissing the back of her neck slowly moving closer to the front of her neck.

"Tell me what you want baby." I continue to kiss her neck and I feel down her body getting closer and closer to the spit she wants me to touch the most. But I wont do anything yet until she tells me what she wants.

"Y-you." She says making me chuckle.

"And what would this pretty girl want me to do for her." I say. I can tell she wants to say it but she doesn't want to. Shes stubborn.

"T-to touch me." She says barely being able to hear her.  We just woke up and her voice is very raspy but still soothing. I wonder if she got wet from rubbing her ass against my dick or even from my voice.

"Well im already touching you baby so where would u like me to touch you. Maybe over here." I say moving my hand down to her ass. I grab her hips lift her up into doggy style. "Would you like me to touch you here." Ask moving my hand over to her pussy.

She nods.

"Hmm what was that baby."

"Yes. Please sir." She says slighty whispering the last part.

"As you please." I start to move my two finger up her slit massaging her clit. In slow circles I massage her clit making her grind against my fingers asking for me.

"Patience baby. Patience." I tell her and she stops grinding .

I move my finger faster making her whimpers turn into little moans.

I finger her until she comes about 4 times and shes out of it by now.

"Lets go get something to eat, Ok?." I say and she nods and agrees. I take some clothes out of my closet for her and me and I wear some gray sweats n a white tshirt. I pick a black hoodie and gray sweats for her also.

We both go inside the bathroom to brush our teeth and get dressed together.

"What do you wanna eat." There was a breakfast place down the street we could drive to but Im not that sure where she wanted to eat.

"Can we get pancakes?" She asks which makes me quite happy beacause pancakes are my 2nd favorite meal. But my first favorite is her. Obviously.

———

We arrived at the cafe and took at seat near at the curved booth near the back. The cafe was big and was actually very fancy. It was black and had more of a modern look to it.

The waiter came to us and gave us our menus.
"You want pancakes, Right?" I ask her and I recieve a nod. I got a double stack of pancakes for both of us the share.

The waiter comes back and gives us a glare. She walks up to us and places her forearms on the tabke, squishing her breaste together making me look away. I hate women like this. You clearly see my girl right in fromt of me and decide to firt with me. Tryingn to impress me. Not gonna happen. Mahayla is the most gorgeous girl I have even been with. She makes me feel some type of way I cant example. A type of way none of the other girls have brought to me.

"What can I get for you today?" The waiter asks. I keep on looking down avoiding eye contact with her and her boobs sticking out. I didnt even notice what she was wearing, it looked like she wasnt wearing anything.

"Can we get a double stack of pancakes with extra butter on the side." I always loved extra butter on my pancakes.

"What kind of drink would you like gorgeous?" I ask mahayla making her blush a little. I can tell the waitress got a little mad as she already tried picking up or menus but i held the menus down adn waited for mahayla to tell me what drink she wanted.

Shes really pissing me off right now. "Can I have a apple juice." She asks looking down at the menu. "No, what would you like." She says. Did she just say No. She asks what I want as she pushes her breast together trying to make me look.

This is not the fucking time.

I give her a glare and I motion mahayla to come next to me. She doesn't hesitate and scoots right next to me. Grabbing her face making her look up I kiss her, passionately. Her looks are luscious making me want to stay in this state for how long we ever could.

"Do I look interested, exactly so get me a apple juice and a cup of water, please." I say I was already pissed off at this point but having her lips on mine calmed me down somewhat. But I was already tired of this place and I wanted to get out.

Ill update tmr maybe . Sorry i'm very busy.