| Horror movie |

Welcome welcome ,to my new crush imagines :)

Thought I could do better so here ya go :)

Enjoy my friends :)

-

It was a Saturday night ,it was boring so c/n and I had nothing to do ,until he insisted we watch a horror movie .I hate those ,they give me nightmares everytime I go to bed ,but I didn't wanna argue my way out so I said yes .

"How about...the rake ."he suggested ,wow ,the movie I really hated more than anything .

"C/n...that's like the scariest movie ."i told him a little sad .

"Don't worry ,I'll be here ,protecting you ."he smiled ,I nodded and he pulled me close to him .

He then turned the movie on and we started watching .

Into the movie -

I was scared ,to death .there's already been like more then 3 jump scares ,I had my fave hidden in c/n's chest trying not to cry ,I then heard screaming come from the tv ,I screamed and cried out .

"Hey hey ,it's okay ."c/n comforted me ,he turned the tv off and carried me up to our room .

He laid me down in bed and crawled in after me ,next to me ,he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead .

"I'm sorry I made you watch it ,but I'm here and I'll keep you safe ."he whispered .

-

I was tossing and turning ,I couldn't sleep ,not after that movie .I was sweating and breathing heavily ,c/n was turned over with me facing his back .

I then jolted up ,crying historically ,tears rushing down my face ,I then felt the bed move knowing I woke c/n up .

"Baby?Whats wrong?why are you awake ?"he asked and asked ,I couldn't talk at how hard I was crying ,he knew and raised up next to me ,he held me in his arms kissing my forehead a few times .

"What's wrong?"he asked worriedly ,he wiped some tears away ."please tell me babygirl ."he pleaded .

"I-I-I had a nightmare ."i cried out ,he held me tightly .

"It's okay ,I'm here now ,it was just a dream ,your okay ."he told me .

"It was so scary ."i cried .

"Hey ,calm down .it's okay ,I'm right here and I'll protect you ,I love you so much ."he smiled .

"I love you too ."i whispered .

-

Hope you liked this one ,hoping it's better :)

Questions :

Do you like horror movies ?

What's your favorite one ?

Does it give you nightmares ?