| school shooting |

Welcome to another crush imagine .
"School shooting ."

-
It was another day at school ,I was sitting in math class .c/n was in another class so I didn't talk much to anyone ,I was doing my assignment .I got done last ,of course .I walked up and turned my paper in and went back to my seat .

I was about to read my book when my principal called and announced the school about something .

"This is your principal speaking ,so if I can have your attention .I want all teachers to lock their doors immediately ,we have a stranger walking in .so please ,stay safe ,lock your doors now ."he announced ,my body shut down ,a stranger just walking the halls .

"Okay class ,calm down .Apparently i was just told the person has a gun with them ,remain calm ."my teacher told us .I wanted to just run and find c/n but I knew that's stupid .I hated being alone when something happens like this .

"Everyone ,get to the back of the room ."she whispered .we all then walked slowly to the back ,tears were slowly coming from my eyes .I needed c/n .

C/n POV -

When I heard there's a school shooter in the building ,my mind shot straight to my girlfriend ,y/n .I knew she'd be scared ,I know she is .she hates being away from me during something like this ,I wanted to leave the room to go to her ,I couldn't .She needed me .

Your POV -

We still sat in the back of the room ,the shooter still hasn't came to our door ,I'm glad .but ,I was early to say that .just then ,I bang came to the door ,everyone jumped .

"OPEN UP ."the person yelled ."OR ILL KIlL YOU ALL ."he threatened .

"Shhh ."the teacher told us .

The shooter then shot the handle and walked in ,we sat in gun point .I knew ,I was gonna die ,without saying goodbye to c/n .I love you .I thought .

"Please ,leave us-"my teacher was cut off by getting shot ,in her head .she fell down ,blood coming out of her head .everyone screamed and ran out ,I was last to get out .I ran ,I found a closet and locked the door .I sat against the wall ,hoping he wouldn't find me ,I want c/n ,I need him .

C/n POV -

I heard screaming ,from so many people .I also heard a gunshot ,I was hoping it wasn't y/n ,I know how scared she must be ,I wanted to find her more then anything .I had too .

Just then ,our door was shot down ,the man came in .he started shooting other kids ,I took my chance and ran ,I was desperate to find y/n ,I wanted to hold her tightly in my arms ,to keep her safe .

I ran ,looked in every room .I then came across a closet ,it was locked .so I knew ,someone was in here .I knocked on it ,hoping she's in there .

"Open up ."i calmly said .

"Go away ,please don't kill me ."i heard a girl cry ,I knew the voice .it's y/n .I was happy ,she's alive .

"Y/n ,It's me ,it's c/n ."i whispered .I then noticed the door unlocking ,there she stood ,scared and relieved .

"C/n ."she cried ,I pulled her close to me ,holding her tightly,just like I wanted .I then heard another shot go off ,I gently pushed y/n into the closet .I wanted to save more lives ,I had too .

"Stay here ."i ordered y/n .

"W-what?c/n no ,please don't go ."she said grabbing my arm ,I walked towards her ,I kissed her lips ,I pulled away ,still close to her .

"I have to ,I'll be okay .stay in here ,lock the door ,I'll come back ,and protect you ."i told her ,I cupped here cheeks in my hands .

"Promise?"she asked .

"I promise ."i smiled ,I then ran out ,trying to look for any more people .

Your POV -

I locked the door again and sat ,I cried harder .I was hoping c/n would make it back to me ,safely .I couldn't do this without him .I can't .I covered my mouth so I wouldn't make any sound .

-

I calmed down after awhile ,c/n still wasn't back ,so I worried more ,I couldn't stand the thought of finding him dead ,or hurt .I didn't hear any more shots ,so I slowly got up ,unlocked the door ,and looked out .I didn't see any people ,only some who were laying on the ground ,dead .

I then spotted the shooter ,so I quickly ,but slowly shut the door and locked it back .

"Hands up ,and behind your back ."i heard someone order ,it was an officer ,I cried in relief .I wasn't gonna die ,but I wanted to know where my boyfriend is .

-

I unlocked the door again ,and walked out .an officer then walked up to me .

"Are you okay ,your not hurt?"He asked ,I nodded no .

"The shooter has been arrested for good ,you can come out ."he told me .I slowly made mr way to the main doors .I then found c/n ,he saw me and ran over to me ,he immediately hugged me ,tightly .I smiled and cried happy tears ,I was so happy he's okay .

"You never came back ,but I didn't want to assume you were dead ."i whispered .

"Shh ,it's okay .I was found by an officer ,I'm okay .I'm sorry if I scared you baby ."he apologized .

"I was so scared ."i cried .

"I know ,I was too .but I had to keep you safe ,I couldn't lose you ."he whispered ."I love you ,so so much princess ."he said .

"I love you too ."i smiled .

-

We left school early ,we walked back home .it was silent .I sat on the couch as c/n walked over to me ,he saw the fear still in my eyes ,so he pulled me into his chest ,kissing my head a few times .

"I would never let you die ,or ever get hurt ,I love you to much to ever see you go ."he whispered ."i promise ,nothing or anyone can't hurt you ,I won't let them .I'll keep you safe forever ."he added .he realized I was replying ,so he looked down and saw me half asleep ,he chuckled and carried me upstairs ,we laid in bed ,with his arms wrapped around my waist .

"I love you ."i whispered to him .

-

Aww:)so cute .
I personally never had an experience like this ,I hope I don't .
Enjoy your day/night ,love you all .