| afraid |

I'm back ,sorry I didn't have my phone for a few weeks..but here's a story ,enjoy :)

_

Tomorrow's the day .tomorrow is the sad day that my boyfriend c/n leaves for college ,he graduated 2 weeks ago ,and I'm only a sophomore .I wasn't ready for him to leave ,he's going to a college downtown ,like more then 30 minutes away .He's been really happy about going ,I didn't wanna ruin his happiness .

There's also gonna be girls from all over the world going to the same college ,so obviously c/n would fall for them and leave me ,probably even forget about me .I've been depressed since I've heard about him leaving ,tomorrow!

_

I was in my room ,laying on my bed ,bored .I suddenly got a message .it was c/n...

C/n❤️ .
Hey baby ,I just wanna say how much I love and I'll miss you so much when I'm away .I'll call and text every day ,every chance I get .I love you y/n 🤍 .

I sighed and teared up a little ,he won't love me much longer .he'll meet a way cuter girl and forget I'm even alive .I just wish he'd stay .
Suddenly ,my mom walked in .

"Hey honey ,wanna come down for dinner?i think c/n's coming over ."she smiled .I was nervous and pretty upset ,but I just nodded and got up .I followed my mom downstairs and sat at the table .

_

"Honey ,you've barely touched your food ,everything okay?"My mom asked .

"I'm fine ."i simply answered .

Just then ,a knock came to the door ,my dad got up and opened it ,c/n smiled and walked in .he sat next to me and planted a kiss on my cheek .

"Good afternoon c/n ,thanks for coming over tonight ."my mom smiled ."so ,are you nervous for college?"she asked .

"Actually ,I'm a little nervous but I think I'll do great on my first day ."c/n said with confidence .I just wanted to leave .

"Can you and y/n do this long distance thing?"My mom Asked ,I was gonna burst .she really just asked that?

I decided to get up and leave ,I'm not gonna sit and let him explain ,he's probably wanting to just end it .

"Y/n ,where are you going?"my dad asked .

"To my room ,I'm done with this .I'm upset right now ,so I'm leaving .bye ."I said and rushed off .

_

I sat on my bed ,tears falling .I was so upset that c/n was leaving me ,tomorrow .and I won't see him for 5 months .I didn't know I was crying that much until I heard a voice .I looked up and saw c/n..

"What's wrong y/n?why'd you leave?"he asked coming over to me .

"Your leaving tomorrow ,like in 24 hours .c/n I don't want you to leave me ,for 5 months .it's to long and to hard ,I'm gonna miss you so much .I'm not trying to sound clingy or selfish but I don't want you to leave ,I've been depressed since you told me you were going .I'm scared ,I'm scared that you'll find someone else ."i explained with tears .

"Baby ,listen to me ."he started ."i know it's gonna be hard and long ,but I'm always gonna love you no matter what .I won't leave you ,your already my girl .I don't want you to be sad ,I want to see you smile .I'll call you every time I get the time too .I won't leave you for anyone ,I love you ,only you .I love you baby ."he told me .

"Promise?"I asked ,my voice cracking .
He grabbed my hands and held them .

"I promise ."he smiled .

"I love you."i whispered .he smiled and kissed me ,I kissed back .

We then pulled away as he pulled me into his chest .

"Your my girl ,I wouldn't change that ."he whispered .

_

Aww