| hurting me |

Hey hey :)

Enjoy beautiful people :)

-

C/n and I just got back from the store ,after buying some things .I put the bags on the counter and turned around and saw c/n standing with his arms crossed .

"What?"i asked confused .he stayed silent ."c/n what's wrong ?"i Asked again .

"Who was that guy you were talking to at the store ?"he asked a bit irritated .

"What guy?"i sided confused .

"Stop playing dumb ,the boy you were talking too ,more like flirting with ."he scoffed .

I then remembered ,it was a boy who wouldn't stop trying to flirt with me ,I knew he was trying to make c/n jealous .I wasn't flirting with him though .

"C/n ,actually .he was flirting with me ,I wasn't ."i defended myself .

"Sure ,I know you were y/n ,you obviously wanted him ."c/n rolled his eyes .

"Why are you so jealous over everything ,I wasn't even flirting ."i told him ,getting upset now .He then walked towards me and pushed me against the wall ,gripping my wrists tightly ."ow ,let go .your hurting me c/n ."i cried out .

"Jealous?y/n your MY girlfriend ,other boys shouldn't flirt with a girl who's taken ."c/n said gripping harder .

"C/n ,let go please ,your hurting me ."i cried again .he then spotted the tears coming from my eyes ,he soften up and let me go ,I immediately ran to our room and locked the door .

"Y/n ,baby .please open ."i heard c/n beg ,he sounded upset too ."I'm so sorry I hurt you ,I didn't notice .please ,open up and we can talk ."he said ,I then slowly got up and unlocked the door ,our eyes met and he pulled me close to him ."I'm sorry princess ,I will never hurt you again ,and I'm sorry I got jealous and over protective ,your mine .I love you ."he whispered .

"I love you too ,and it's okay .it shows your a loyal boyfriend ."i smiled ,we then shared a kiss and walked downstairs to put away the bags .

-

Sorry if this was sucky..

Question:

What would you do if a boy randomly started flirting with you?