| alley way |

Welcome again :)
Warning:just read :)

Les get to it :)

-

I was walking back home from the cafe ,my boss said I could leave early since it's the weekend now .it was now 8 o'clock at night and cold ,I was speed walking so I could avoid anything that could happen .

Just as I was close ,I felt hands grab me ,I was pulled into an alley way .

"You scream and I'll kill you now ."the voice threatened .

"Who are you ,and why did you take me?"i asked .the person laughed .

"Oh sweetie ,that doesn't matter ,where are you going ?"they asked ,I knew it was a man obviously with the deep voice .

"I'm going home ,to my boyfriend ."i told him .

"Not anymore ,your mine now ."they smiled ,at this point I wanted to scream ,but I'd die if I did .

-
C/n's POV -

I was waiting for y/n to get back from her shift ,it's now 8:50 ,she should've been home by now .I started to worry ,knowing something probably happened to her .I tried calling her but it sent me to voicemail .

I then knew she Always leaves her snap map on ,so I looked where she was and it said an alley way .I then realized something did happen to her ,she's probably hurt by now or worse .

I immediately ran out the door and kept her map on so I knew where to go .

-
Your POV-

He gripped my wrist against the brick wall behind me ,I winced in pain .I already had bruises covering my body from where he's hurt me .just then ,I felt a cold hand go up my shirt .

"Stop!"i cried out ,I couldn't do anything since my wrist were gripped ."please stop ."i told him .

"Shut up little girl ,we'll have fun tonight ."he smirked .

I screamed ,I didn't care anymore if I'd die ,I needed help .

-

C/n's POV -

I heard screaming ,it was a girls scream .I immediately knew I was close to y/n ,I knew she was in trouble .I ran to where it came from ,I made it to the alley way and my heart broke when I saw my girlfriend crying and screaming while a man is holding her against a wall .

I then saw his hand traveling up her shirt as she starts sobbing more ,I couldn't watch this anymore so I ran out and tackled the man ,punching him and yelling .

"Your disgusting ,taking girls in an alley way then touching them ,your an idiot ,leave my girlfriend alone ."i yelled at the man ,he then got up and ran the other way ,leaving me and y/n alone now .

I turned around and saw her laying on the ground ,I immediately ran and checked for a pulse ,she had a little one .I picked her up and brought her back home .

-

I walked in and laid her on the couch ,I tried giving her CPR .she immediately shot up breathing heavily .

"Y/n ,hey It's okay .your safe now ,I won't let anyone else hurt you ."i told her ,I pulled her close to me ,comforting her ."come on ,let's get you up to bed ."i smiled .

I carried her up to our room and laid her down gently .I kissed her lips before laying my head down .I pulled her close again ,tightly .

"I love you babygirl ."i whispered .

"I love you too ."she said .

-

Kinda sucky :(

Questions:

Don't really have a good one for this imagine .

But here's one .

How's your day?