Then Leave

Heylo babies. this is an angsty lemon so a bunch of NSFW ahead! :)

"I was busy!" Touya yelled at you angrily.

"You're always busy! I never know if you'll spend time with me or just come home and go to sleep! I never thought I could feel so alone." you said tears streaming down your face.

"If I'm so bad, then just leave!" He yelled again.

"You know what Touya maybe I should." You said quietly, taking off the engagement ring and putting it on the dresser. That pissed him off as you walked towards the door with your keys in hand.

"No, you are not allowed to leave! Put your damn ring back on!" He slammed the front door shut.

"You're the one that said I should so I am! You're so fucking bipolar!" you shoved him. He was quiet for a bit before picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder.

"Listen y/n I didn't mean what I said okay?" He gently tossed you on the bed pinning you down.

"Touya get off of m-" you were cut off by his lips. He kissed you passionately trying his best to convey his true feelings in the kiss.

"I'm sorry...please don't...don't leave me. You're all I have." He said before kissing you again. He kissed away the remaining tears on your face regretting everything he said. He gently kissed down your neck, taking off your sweater after.

He kissed down your chest, leaving a couple of love marks there before moving on and taking off your jeans. He left a trail of love bites up your thighs before taking off my panties. He gently licked a stripe up my core, and I moaned at the contact. He went to town, licking sucking, and biting your clit as you grabbed his hair. You moaned out loudly, getting closer to your climax.

"T-touya I-" You moaned loudly reaching your high. As he stood up he kissed you again pulling out his member. He slowly inserted himself into you, putting your legs over his shoulders. He pounded into you causing you to throw your head back and moan out.

"Listen to me little mouse. You are gonna put your ring back on, and you are not gonna try to leave me again. understand?" You nodded and he grabbed your neck kissing you again. He turned you on to your stomach pounding into you. You grabbed his arm and he pushed it down behind your back, pushing you into the mattress.

"A-ah Touya!" you moaned out. Your second high was rapidly building, as he was slamming into you.

"Cum for me babydoll." He moaned in your ear. That pushed you over the edge, cumming again. Touya wasn't done though, as he kept going.

"Please, Touya its too sensitive!" you cried out.

"Fucking take it doll." his thrusts became sloppy as he got closer to his climax. after a few more thrusts he spilled his seed into you, moaning your name. He got up and got a cloth coming back to clean you off. you were exhausted as he slipped one of his shirts onto you.

"Touya I-"

"No y/n I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I promise I'll make time, just please don't leave me." he wrapped his arms around your waist hugging you closer to him.

"Alright Touya. Thank you." you two spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching stupid cheesy romcoms (much to Touya's objection).

***

Author-Chan!

So I know this one wasn't that good and I'm sorry I just been up for 24 hrs and my train of thought is all over the place lol.

Anyways I'll see you guys in the next chapter!