Jealous

Katsuki and I were at a party at momo's house for Christmas. Her house was huge and was decorated beautifully. There were snowflakes hanging from the ceiling, with garland hanging around the hall. There were little mistletoes hanging around and everyone was having fun. Except for my grumpy boyfriend.

"Katsuki you cant sulk in the corner forever." He pulled me closer to him grabbing my waist and placing his head on my shoulder.

"Y/n can't we just go home and cuddle? why do we have to be here?" I sighed and ran my hands through his hair.

"We can go home soon alright." He kissed my neck lightly causing a shiver to run down my spine. "Katsuki" I dragged out the I.

"What teddybear? I'm Just being affectionate." I gave him a look and he sighed letting me go. "You got one more hour and then we're going home." I smiled at him and he growled at me.

After a while, I started talking to a guy named Shinso, and he was pretty funny. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him and I immediately stopped laughing.

"Uh, Shinso what are you doing?" he smirked holding my waist tighter.

"I just thought that we could have some fun y/n." He licked his lips and I started to panic.

"If you want to keep living I suggest you get your hands off of my girlfriend." Katsuki stood behind me and I knew I'd be in trouble. His jealousy is outstandingly hot though, I must say.

Shinso released me, and Katsuki immediately grabbed my hand dragging me out of the party and towards his car. "Katsuki." I called his name and he looked at me sideways.

"What?" He yelled. He was gripping the steering wheel so tight I thought he would break it.

"I wouldn't cheat on you. You know that." He growled.

"But he doesn't!" He pulled into the driveway, and I got out angrily.

"Katsuki you know I'm yours so what's the problem?!" I yelled at him while storming into the house.

"The problem is that you were letting him feel you up and laughing at all of his stupid jokes!" He was really starting to piss me off.

"You know what maybe I should've let Shinso fuck me. At least he's not an insecure, possessive, bitch!" I Stormed into the bedroom, slamming the door shut and locking it. Katsuki came banging on the door, probably pissed at what I said. I started taking my dress and heels off changing into one of his shirts.

"y/n if you don't open the door right now I'll blow it the fuck down." I scrambled to the door knowing full well he would. He was about to say something until he looked down at what I was wearing. A smirk formed across his face.

"Katsuki, stop looking at me like that." He stalked closer to me until my legs hit the side of the bed. He grabbed my neck quickly pushing me down on the bed. He took his tie off and tied my hands to the headboard. "Katsuki what are you doing?" He took the ropes, and separated my legs, tying them down.

He burned the shirt off of me, leaving me in my bra and underwear. He burned them off of me as well. "Katsuki I liked those!" He growled at me grabbing my throat again.

"I don't give a fuck." He took his shirt off. "When I'm done with you, you'll only be able to remember my name, and the way my cock feels inside you. You'll be shaking so fucking hard with your cum all over me." I gulped and he started kissing down my neck to my nipples.

He took one into his mouth, sucking hard. I arched my back moaning. He took the other one into his mouth doing the same. He kissed further down my body and stopped in front of my sex. "You're so fucking wet for me." He smirked licking a stripe up my pussy. I arched my back and he pulled my hips down, sucking on my clit.

"Oh f-fuck" I moaned out. He kept sucking, licking, and biting, and my legs started to shake. He pulled away as he watched my legs stop shaking and my breathing get heavy.

"You aren't allowed to cum until I say so, understand?" I nodded. He grabbed my neck again.

"Words dumb ass." he gripped my neck tighter.

"yes," I said quietly

"Yes, what?" He growled.

"Y-yes daddy." I moaned. He tore his pants off and rammed inside of me with no warning. "F-fuck!"

"Hmm, you feel so good teddy bear. Fuck. You like my cock baby." he let go of my neck and grabbed onto the headboard.

"y-yes daddy." I moaned louder as he hit my g-spot. "R-right there!"

"Yeah, you like that? You like when I hit your spot with my cock?" I couldn't make a proper sentence and he pounded into me harder, grabbing my neck again. I pulled on my restraints while he smacked my tit.

"I can feel you clenching around me teddy bear, you wanna cum? You wanna cum on my cock?" I was gasping for air my legs shaking intensely.

"p-please let me cum Katsuki fuck!" He gripped my neck tighter.

"That's not my fucking name!"

"Daddy please let me cum!" he sped up hitting my spot each time. I started seeing stars.

"Cum for me teddy bear. Come on my cock like a good little slut." my eyes rolled back and I felt my juices drip out of me. Katsuki wasn't done though. He untied the restraints and flipped me onto my stomach slamming into me again.

"Remember that I made you feel like this, that I'm the only one that can fuck you this good. You're fucking mine do you understand?" he pushed my chest down while slamming into me. I gripped the sheets tears brimming my eyes.

"Yes, daddy." I moaned loudly.

"who's pussy is this?" He slapped my ass hard.

"It's your- Fuck" He slapped my ass hard again.

"Who makes you feel this good?" he sped up again, leaning down so that he was in my ear.

"You do s-sir!" He smacked my ass again.

"Fuck yeah I do. Yeah baby, fuck I'm so close." He moaned into my ear.

"oh, s-shit." He grabbed my hair pulling my head back and shifting his hand to my neck. he kissed me deeply, his thrusts getting sloppier.

"oh fuck yeah." He thrust into me for the final time coating my insides with his seed. He pulled out, and I collapsed onto the bed panting heavily.

"Katsuki?" He hummed next to me, pulling me to his chest. "If you're going to fuck me like that every time you get jealous, I'm going to make you jealous more often."

"You better not or else I'll make sure you can't walk for a week." I groaned and tried to stand up but fell immediately.

"Katsuki!" he laughed loudly helping me up.