His Butterfly

She could remember the first time she saw him on the playground when they were kids.
"Hey watch out!" He called as the soccer ball flew towards her head.

She ducked just in time. "Thanks!" She smiled sweetly, kissing his cheek. A barely noticeable blush covered his small face.

"You look cool. You should join my agency!" He said pointing to the three boys behind him.

"Oh Okay! What's your name?"

"Bakugo Katsuki. What's yours?"

"L/n f/n."

"NO NO NO! PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN Y/N!"

She could remember the first time they held hands in middle school. He was so nervous he'd activate his quirk that they'd only hold pinkies, but, it meant the world to her.

"But I don't want to hurt you!" He said wiping his sweaty hands.

"Fine then just hold my pinky!" She said happily linking their fingers together.

"I guess this'll work." He sighed feeling a little more relaxed.

"Please," tears rolled down Bakugo's cheek, "don't go."

She could remember when they started dating in high school. He was so blunt about it, but she loved him for it.

"Hey y/n. You're my girlfriend now." He said smirking.

"Katsuki what the fuck you didn't even ask." She teased.

"Fine. Y/n L/n will you be my girlfriend?" He said sarcastically making her giggle.

"Of course Katsuki!"

"Katsuki? I love you okay? This isn't your fault." She said weakly.

"But I could've protected you! I became a hero to protect you. And I still failed!"

She could still see the smile on his face when they first moved in together.

"Well now we are officially engaged. I think we should break in the new apartment teddy bear." He said smirking.

"We literally just got here Katsuki, relax." Y/n laughed.

"I'm just happy I get to be here with you." He gave a genuine smile.

"Me too."

"Katsuki look at me." Y/n demanded. She picked up her bloody hand and gently touched his cheek. The rain continued to pour on the two of them.

"Y/n-" his face downcast as more tears spilled out.

"You tried your best love. We'll meet again and then we can try again." She smiled sweetly as he held onto her.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! I WONT- I won't let you." His voice broke and he saw her dark skin growing pale.

She could remember the pride she felt when they opened their agency together and became the #2 and #3 hero's. And for once Katsuki didn't care because he had her.

"We did it n/n!" He picked her up spinning her around.

"I know! I'm so excited!" She jumped in joy smiling at her fiancé.

"I can't live without you. Just hold on a little longer!" He pleaded as her eyes drooped.

Their wedding day was a grand as you'd expect. Orange and green roses to represent Katsuki and yellow and blue to represent y/n.

"You may now kiss the bride." He pulled her in for a passionate kiss as the photographer snapped photos of the newly weds.

"Why hello Mrs. Bakugo." He smirked happy at the new surname of his wife.

"Katsuki-" her breaths were slow and labored now, her arm feeling incredibly heavy. "I love you. I promise I'll see you again. But please my love take your time." She let her arm fall as she drifted towards the light.

"NO Y/N PLEASE!" He sobbed. He was grabbed by Kirishima who was trying to get him to let go of your body.

"Katsuki she's gone!" He tried to say tears welling in his own eyes at the loss of his bestfriend.

"No she can't be! She isn't allowed to leave not like this!" He sobbed clutching your body harder your last words replaying in his head.

Please my love, take your time.