A Unknown Legacy

(I'm just gonna skip to the part where the matches are formes)

(All Mights Pov)
This is it the moment i take revenge on him With this i can show the world His weakness "Now, Since you are Heroes in training i will tell you one more thing, A Hero always goes above and beyond, Even when the Odds are stacked against you!" I said with a Proud Voice That inspired the other's Except for the 2 quirkless reject's on The back "Now to take this phrase to the heart!, Izuku And Amber! You 2 will fight All your classmates!" I said with a Smile that hid my malice 

(Izuku's Pov)
"Amber..." I whispered "Yeah he is planning to humiliate us" She replied "Ha Time to beat you to pulp Deku!" Katsuki said "We will show you your place quirkless loser" Shoto said "U.A has no place for the likes of you!" Izumi said "I'm sorry Izubro I won't be holding back on this fight!" Kirishima said "That would be fine Kirishima, I will show you the Techniques i mastered over the years" I replied proudly "Now since both team's are ready enter the Arena ad let us begin!"

(All Mights Pov)
'Finally that reject will be Destroyed' I thought with a smile 

"You are Unworthy"??? Spoke i looked behind me and saw no one i just shrugged it off and focused on the match and it looks like My Lovely daughter is making the first move

(Izuku's Pov)
I held my Sword normally as i notice Them split into 2 groups i then looked at Amber as She nodded i then Raised my Sword and Targeted the weaker group i Flickered in the middle of them and Unleashed the 14th Form Of course i was not dumb enough to shout the name of the attack i mean who does that? On a real fight, I twisted my body and sent multi directional slashes and made sure the edge of my blade was dull As The people i targeted wasn't able to react fast enough and was sent flying i heard a few *Snaps* Here and there Possibly Broke some of their bones i then turned back and faced the remaining enemies(Kirishima, Bakugou twins, Todoroki twins, Izumi, Momo, Jiro, Iida, Sero and Tokoyami)

"You damn Deku!" The bakugou twins shouted As they flew up And Began spinning while Charging at me "HOWITZER IM-" They were about to shout but was stopped by Amber Kicking Both of them to The ground "Heaven Piercing Ice Wall!" The Todoroki Twins shouted As they both Sent Massive Glaciers towards Us "Amber get Behind me" I said as she nodded as i switched my Sword And took out the one i use for breath of the sun "Do you think Something Flimsy as that sword will stop our Attacks!?" Shouka said "Be Frozen In eternal Ice" Shoto said "Burn it down" I Muttered as the Blade Caught fire, The fire vanished as soon as it appeared The only difference was my blade is Now Crimson Red "So you could do tricks What's that gonna do?" Shouka said "Die A worthless death that you deserve"Shoto said The haters Looked at us with a smile thinking We would be injured to the point of Not being able to continue U.A but the ones that became our freinds looked at us with Worry I Raised thr Blade Beside my head And Recreated a move Used By Someone Regarded Highly By Father's Ancestor "BREATH OF FLAMES 9TH FORM:RENGOKU" I Muttered only For amber to hear As I Charged at the Ice block Leaving a Crater on where i Was along With a fire trail I brought down my sword infront of the ice Shattering it As they all looked shocked at what i just did, I then Stood straight and looked All of them in the Eye as i pointed My sword on them "Is that all you can do?" I say to them "Don't Underestimate Us deku!" Izumi shouted as She tried To pull me towards her but i stood my ground shocking Her "How! You useless piece of Sh!t" She shouted as she rushed at me With lighting dancing around her body "Predictable" I stated as I Jumped to the left and grabbed her hand and then Smashed her towards the Katsuki who was planning on a sneak attack "Is that all You are not even worth my sword" I said as i sheated it and took a hand to hand combat stance "Dekuuuuuuuuu!" Shouted The 5 of them with Rage, They charged at me But was stopped by Amber Smashing A Boken Towards Katsuki's face Behind me I saw Jiro sending soundwaves so i Dodged It but Iida suddenly Appeared behind me preparing a kick towards my head"Fall!" Iida said but i smirked and Grab The Oncoming Todoroki Twins and Lined them up so that they will recieve Iida's Blow"Let us g-" The twins was cut off when Iida's kick Hit both of them knocking both of them out, Iida hesitated When he saw that he kicked the Twins and not me I then used this Opportunity to Do an uppercute towards...