eleven

"I'm worried about him." Noah said as soon as he closed the door behind him. Leaving Tye in the capable hands of Kit, who was hellbent on teaching him how to play Mario Kart, the only game the redhead deemed good, much to the disgust of their resident gamer Travis.

Noah, Artemis and Carter were sat in Carter's office, discussing the tidbits of information Tye had accidentally let slip during the day.

"I know, I am too." Artemis nodded. "Did you find out who keeps messaging him?"

"His brother." Carter said. He sighed. "I'm not sure one hundred percent what's going on there, but when we were in the music shop I got him talking and he said he's scared of him."

"But he can't get him now, right?" Artemis asked, protective at once.

"No, he doesn't know where he is, Tye's got a new phone number, email, he's safe." Carter replied. "I'm sure we'll find out more as time goes on, but all we need to worry about is the safety of our boys."

"What do you mean?" Noah asked, grabbing Artemis' hand at the thought of them being attacked.

"His brother could come and try and take him away, legally he has no right, but if he takes us to court and forces Tye to be on his side, we lose him." Carter sighed. "And if we ever get him back after that, we may never get the boy who's beginning to shine through."

"So we protect him." Artemis nodded.

"Should we, should we tell him about us? Maybe... maybe he loves us like we love him?" Noah asked. Carter shook his head.

"No love, not yet, we want him to be completely comfortable around us first." Carter said. "I don't want to spring anything on him suddenly, he's too fragile at the moment."

"We're getting there though, aren't we?" Noah asked hopefully. Carter smiled.

"Yes love, I think we are."

^^^
"Why do you keep choosing peach of all characters?" Noah heard Travis yell as he, Artemis and Carter entered the living room. Kit, Travis, Tye and Riley were playing Mario Kart against one another, Alexis must have been in his room, as he was not with the others.

"Why can't I be the princess?" Tye asked sounding incredibly offended.

"Its so basic!" Travis replied with a shake of his head. "There are so many better characters!"

"Leave him be Trav." Carter laughed as he moved to sit in between Kit and Riley. "So who's winning?"

"Tye." Riley replied cheerily.

"You're proving to be a bit of a dark horse Tye." Artemis commented, putting himself on the love seat beside the boy in question. Tye just shrugged.

"You're just salty he won that bet." Noah shot back with a laugh.

"What bet?" Kit asked, it was a very rare occasion that someone won one of Artemis' bets.

"I bet him fifty quid he couldn't play the piano. Turns out he can." Artemis sighed, still annoyed that he had lost the money.

"Bro you can play piano, that's so cool!" Travis exclaimed. Tye just shrugged, he didn't take compliments very well, Carter was sure that it had something to do with his past.

"You're so clever baby." Riley chimed in, Tye shrugged again, his cheeks turning a light dusty pink.

"Thanks."

"Now can we do bowsers castle?" Kit interrupted, saving Tye from further embarrassment.

"No it's difficult!" Riley complained. "And scary."

"Scary?" Tye asked with a frown.

"Its not, Riley's just a wuss." Travis rolled his eyes at the shortest boy.

"I am not!"

"Oh you definitely are!" Kit chimed in.

Artemis sighed and wrapped an arm around Tye's shoulder, the boy flinching at first, but then melting comfortably into his side. "They're gonna be at this a while." He warned as the race started up again. Tye just shook his head with a light laugh, it was fairly ridiculous the way the three were teasing each other.

^^^
It was early the next morning when Carter's mobile phone rang. He unwound his arms from where Artemis lay asleep beside him. It was his security, Annette.

"You're going to have to come into the office today sir." She told him, he groaned.

"Can this not wait until I'm back next week?" He asked, running a hand through his hair. Artemis stirred beside him.

"I'm afraid not Mr Matthew's." She replied. He sighed again.

"Alright, I'll be in as soon as possible." He hung up and turned to Artemis. "I'm going into the office."

"Carter-" Artemis began, but he got cut off.

"I know, I know I said I'd try to hold off whilst Tye settled in, but I have to go today. I'll try not to be too long." Carter pecked the younger on the lips and got up, heading to the bathroom. He stopped at the door and smiled at his boyfriend. "You coming?"

Artemis rolled his eyes, but he nodded and got up anyway, joining Carter in his ensuite as he turned the shower on. "I'll talk to Tye today, see what's going on with him."

"We're getting close I think." Carter smiled. "He'll be ours soon."

"Good, because every time I look at him i imagine him screaming my name-" Artemis was cut off by Carter.

"Woah there, I want him first alright?"

"You always do." Artemis groaned.

"Get in the shower." Carter sighed, pulling his shirt off.

"Yes daddy." Artemis said with a wink, before walking under the running water. Carter following him, pinning him to the wall as he began sucking at the skin of his neck, one hand gently rubbing Artemis' dick. The water running down his back, the softness of Artemis' skin due to the heat made Carter grip harder and lean down to suck at the youngers nipple "Carter-" Artemis moaned, grinding his hips against Carter's hand.

Carter laughed, his hands lifting Artemis by the thighs, just above the tip of his dick, and then he pulled him down. Artemis let out a loud moan, he liked it rough. Carter thrust into him again, their moans mingling as they kissed.

"Carter- I'm..." Artemis couldn't finish his sentence as he came against their chests. Carter laughed, moving his hips faster against Artemis, who whimpered with pleasure. "Faster."

And Carter obeyed, reaching his climax with a deeply sexy moan of his own and then seeing how close Artemis was, pulled out and took his dick in his mouth.

"Carter!" Artemis came in his mouth within seconds, panting with exhaustion. The man laughed and swallowed, he loved how much of a mess Artemis was in front of him.

"Let's get you cleaned up love." Carter gave Artemis a peck on the lips and grabbed a cloth, gently wiping cum from his boys sensitive dick, which twitched as he cleaned. "If you want more love, you're going to have to go to the others. I've got work." But he kissed Artemis' dick gently.

"Oh I will." Artemis smirked.

"Tye's off limits." Carter replied quickly, smothering shampoo into the slightly taller boys hair.

"I'll get consent!" Artemis pouted.

"I'm not having you scare him off, sex with Tye is off limits until we tell him about us and ask him to be ours." He explained.

"Alright." Artemis sighed, hoping that whenever it was, it would be soon.

Carter kissed his cheek. "He'll be ours soon love, don't worry."