Stolen Baby

(𝗔/𝗡 : 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮?)

Ariana put her hand up to the glass as she looked at the many babies. Tears fell down her eyes as she thought about having a baby herself, but sadly she couldn't. Her and Dalton had just found out that she was infertile, meaning she couldn't have a baby of her own.

It broke her heart knowing that. Ever since Victoria and Nicki got pregnant and she saw their babies, she just wanted one of her own. So after her and Dalton got married, they tried and tried but only to get no results. Ariana was broken when she couldn't find out she couldn't make a baby just like everyone else. She's been practicing so hard on being a mother only for it all to flunk!

"Babe, we can always find something else to do? Maybe get a donor?" Ariana shook her head, "no... then the baby won't be mine." Ariana said quietly as she watched a nurse pick up one of the babies that were crying and cradled them.

Ariana looked at the nurse with the baby and watched as she was rocking her. The baby was adorable, tiny and had a bit of brown hair on their head. Ariana's thoughts got the best of her and she knew that, that baby had to be her baby.

"Dalton, I want." Dalton looked at Ariana confused, "what do you want?" He asked. Ariana pointed to the nurse with the baby, "I want her. I want her to be my baby."

"The nurse?"

"No, you big fat ugly idiot, the baby! The baby in her hands! I want, I want!!" Ariana said jumping up and down and basically throwing a tantrum. "But- the doctor said-"

"No Dalton, that's my baby right there. The baby girl that she is holding, that is my baby." Ariana began to cry. Dalton eyes widened when he started to know what Ariana meant. "Ariana, we can't do that. That's someone else's baby. We can find a donor and they ca-" before Dalton could finish, Ariana was already gone.

Dalton ran his fingers through his hair and took a deep breath in, then let it out. There was no telling what she was about to do.

Ariana was currently walking down the corridor with a nurses outfit on. She straightened out the name tag that she had 'borrowed' and then lifted her chin to seem like she meant no shit. All she needed to do was get 'her' baby, put the baby in the bag then leave the hospital with Dalton.

The bag was secure and she even poked some air holes in it so the baby wouldn't die. All sharp objects were placed in the pockets of the bag. Ariana was still a little scared, but the bag was only until they got in the car and left the hospital grounds.

"Damn, Zura, looking good. Looks like that plastic surgery did pay off because gurl, I didn't want to be rude and agree with how ugly you looked, but you looked ugly all right." A nurse said as she passed by Ariana. Ariana was about to beat up the girl, but she remembered the girl she was borrowing the nurse clothes from. "Right," she whispered under her breath and smiled, "thank you!" Ariana thanked and kept walking towards the baby station of the hospital.

"Where are you!!" Ariana whined as she looked around. Her eyes widened when she the baby there. She smiled and took the baby up in her arms and started to cradle her. "Hi, baby. What's your name?" Ariana looked around and saw the birth certificate on the desk. "Rosa... no no, that name will never do. We'll go with Y/n. Yes, Y/n Grande-Gomez will do." Ariana caressed Y/n's cheek, "now, let's get you in the bag. Don't worry, mommy cleared out the bag and you will get to breath just fine."

Ariana gently placed Y/n in her bag and then quickly left.

"Hey Zura, nice look! Why are you in such a hurry?" A nurse asked. "O-oh, um, my boyfriend made a delicious dinner for me." The nurse raised her eyebrows, "damn, that new look of yours got you a mans too? Maybe I should get one." Ariana nervously chuckled and quickly left the hospital.

She got in the car and gently brought out Y/n. Dalton awed as she looked at her. "Wow... that's our daughter." Dalton said with a smile. The baby started crying making Ariana's eyes go wide. "Go."

"Wha-"

"Go! Leave!! People may hear her!!" Dalton quickly pulled out of the hospital and left to go home.

Ariana cradled Y/n with a wide smile on her face. "I love you darling. You're mine forever and ever. No one will ever know our secret." Ariana whispered then kissed Y/n's forehead.