Reaction: You Being Sassy (Requested)

REQUESTED BY funsizedbby (Written In Script Form)

(Written In Script Form)

Ariana Grande was doing a live when someone asked her in the comments if she could react to their compilation of Y/n Grande being sassy on YouTube. Ariana agreed and went on YouTube to react to her daughter and her most sassy moments.

Ariana - I just want y'all to know, Y/n gets her all of her attitude from her great Nonna. Just wanna give y'all a heads up

(Ariana laughs and starts the video)
Video 1:

(Y/n walks into the dressing room, sipping soda and angry. Courtney and Victoria look at her confused as she angrily sits on the couch)

Y/n - I can't believe them! They're absolutely buttholes! They think they could tell me where to go and who to go with?!

Courtney - what do you mean, peewee?

Y/n - I'm taking about big Bob and big Rob!

(Ariana stifles a laugh)

Courtney - I'm pretty sure it's-

Y/n - auntie Courtney, I don't care what their names are, they're big and they are MEAN.

(Ariana pauses the video and bursts out laughing)

Ariana - why didn't y'all tell me about this earlier! Yo, if she gets an ass whoopin' for something she did a couple of months ago, I'm blaming each and everyone of you.

(Courtney and Aaron laugh)
Video 2

(Y/n was walking down the street when a bunch of paparazzi's came towards her and started taking a bunch of photos and asking a bunch of questions. After a while, Y/n got tired of all the clicking and shouting and she finally decided to talk to them)

Paparazzi 1 - So Y/n Grande, how does it feel to finally be ten years old?

(Y/n shrugs)

Y/n - I feel old. Kinda wish I could go back to being five.

(Paparazzi laughs)

Paparazzi 2 - so Y/n, is your mom dating anyone at the moment?

Y/n - no (smiles) she said that I'm the only person she needs in my life. How about y'all? Are y'all dating anyone at the moment?

(The crowd of paparazzi fills with a bunch 'no's and 'yes's'. Y/n laughs)

Paparazzi 3 - Y/n! Are you dating anyone at the moment?

Y/n - eww! Definitely not. These girls aren't loyal and the boys just want the money or body, despite the fact that we're only ten years old.

(Y/n gets up from the bench while paparazzi laughs)

Y/n - well I have to go now guys! I hope you all find someone to date and not be lonely forever (Y/n waves and leaves the area)

(Ariana pauses video)

Ariana - I'm surprised Y/n actually talked to paparazzi. Sometimes she hates them.

(Ariana laughs)

Ariana - plus, why hasn't she talked to me about any of this stuff? Like, I'm her mom dude! Alright, last clip that I'm going to be watching.

Video 3

(Y/n was talking to a friend at a photo shoot that her mom had to attend when suddenly they heard loud noises going on the background)

Y/n - Millie, I'm just saying, our world is so sensitive that literally everyone could be cancelled for everything they do. Like, for example, right now I could be cancelled for calling you a bi-

(Banging starts going on)

Millie - what the hell?

Y/n - hey! Can y'all be quiet?! I'm talking to a friend!

Guy - sorry! (Continues banging and drilling)

Y/n - this guy is really trying to piss me off today (angrily sighs) one second Mil.

(Y/n stomps over to the guy)

Y/n - listen here bud, I don't wanna doing mean, but you're gonna have to be quiet for a few more seconds while I'm talking to my friend. Can you do that for me?

Guy - this has to be done at a certain time 'lil one.

Y/n - I may look little, but I have a big heart and huge words, now. A minute please.

(The guy nods and goes to get a drink. Y/n walks back to Millie and they start talking again)

(Ariana pauses the video)

Ariana - damn, Y/n may be sassier than Nonna (laughs) alright guys, I gotta go make sure my sassy princess is sleeping. I'll tell her y'all said goodnight.

(Ariana blows a kiss and Courtney and Aaron come over and they all say bye. Ariana walks up the stairs and into Y/n's room but she wasn't there.
She goes into her room and smiled when she saw Y/n sleeping in one of her sweatshirts. Ariana got changed and laid in the bed with her daughter, cuddling her up to her side and turning on the tv so she could watch some before going to bed with her daughter in her arms)