Caught (Requested)

Requested by Kayelyn2118

Ariana and Victoria just got back from their date. Ariana got something for you at the gift store they went to and she couldn't wait to give it to you.

But as they entered the house, they were caught off guard when they heard the loud music playing from your room. Both Ariana and Victoria knew you very well, and they both knew how much you hated your music being too loud to the point where it will bring damage to your ears.

"Should I go check on her?" Ariana asked Victoria as she saw the girl put her stuff down on the kitchen counter. Victoria nodded, "let me come with you." Ariana nodded and waited for Victoria.

They both went upstairs and quietly went to your room. Ariana creaked open the door and gasped when she saw you and your girlfriend, naked, making out. No- more than making out,

Having sex.

Ariana quickly closed the door and covered her mouth, her eyes widening and her breathing becoming uneven.

"What? What did you see??!" Victoria asked, her anxiety getting the best of her. Ariana darted her eyes at Victoria and quickly answered, "I- she, my baby!!" Ariana sobbed.

"WHAT?!!" Victoria was starting to get fairly impatient with Ariana. "Her- her girlfriend, and h-her are having- they're having s-sex Vic." Ariana stuttered.

Victoria 'oh'ed'. She didn't know how to respond, she too was shocked by what Ariana said.

Ariana stood up, suddenly angered. She practically busted down your door and threw your speaker on the floor. You push your girlfriend off of you and gasp when you see Ariana.

"M-mama!" You gasp, covering yourself with the blankets. Your girlfriend was hurriedly getting her clothes.

As soon as she had everything, and put everything on, she ran out of your room, Victoria stopping her with a yank on her arm.

"Try anything else with my daughter and you'll be seeing he'll sooner than expected." Victoria threatened. Your girlfriend nodded quickly and ran out the house.

"You." Was all Ariana said before she stalked towards you. She was about to slap you but Victoria held her back, "alright babe, why don't we just talk to her instead of hurting her physically?" Victoria asked trying to keep hold of a restless Ariana.

"No! Let me at her!! Let me at herrrr!!" Ariana screamed. Ariana soon got out of Victoria's grip and went up to you. "Get up." She said, taking the covers off of you. You shook your head, scared.

"NOW." Ariana screamed. You quickly got up, still naked. "So what? Did she enter you?" You blush at Ariana's question, not comfortable enough to answer it.

"I asked you a question~ I expect you to fucking answer~" you gulp but nod. "Oh, so she took your virginity, yeah? So are you pregnant? Did you take the pregnancy pills?" You shook your head, "s-she didn't...um-" Ariana cut you off, "orgasm? You're lucky 'cause I don't want to become a grandma at my age."

Ariana went to your dresser and grabbed all your electronics. "I'm homeschooling you. No electronics for a year, no girlfriend for a year. No- let's make it until you move out. You wanna waste your virginity on some no-good piece of shit? I got you."

Victoria frowned, "Ariana, a couple of months is fine-" Ariana shook her head, "Victoria, don't support her on this." She turned back to you, "I am so upset with you Y/f/n." Ariana said before leaving.

You look down and start crying. Victoria frowned and rubbed your back, "why don't you go shower and put some clothes on and I'll sing you asleep?" Victoria asked. You nodded, "thank you mommy." Victoria smiled, "anything for my precious." She smiled.