Drugs (Requested)

Requested by malvie20099933

Joey:
yo, my dealer just got me a new bag of coke, yall in?

Andrew:
holy shit, yeah man. My dad gave me some money brought some weed wit it

Joey:
fire 🔥 Princess? Y/n, Yall in?

Princess:
you don't even need to ask twice. Ethan just broke up wit me, need a reliever. 🥱💅🏽

Joey:
he was boring anyways. Y/n? U don't mind getting high with us? Maybe you could have some nice sex with Princess 😏

You:
Joey, stfu -_- but yuh, sure. I'm in what time?

Joey:
You already know the time.

You:
Same place???
Joey:
Yall good with same place as last time? Or are we changing it again?

Andrew:
I'm fucking wit it.

Joey:
Ight. Princess?

Princess:
Sure 🙃

Joey:
Liiiiiiiit, Ight. See y'all at 12.

Andrew:
See ya

Princess:
😘✌🏽

Y/n:
See you guys then

You sighed when you looked at the time. 12:00 seemed so long even though it was only in two hours.

You and your friends always do this; someone gets something that you guys could get high on, you meet at the same place, and you do the same things. Joey and Andrew are always trying to get you and Princess to do something since they know that you have a crush on Princess, and the tease you about it 24/7.

To be quite honest, you didn't know how you yourself into this, but you enjoyed the feeling very much. You felt free and felt like you could just escape from reality. Your mom caught you one time, but you promised you were never going to do it again and it's her fault she has full trust in you.

Did you feel bad? A little bit, yeah. But you enjoyed smoking and getting high more than obeying the rules of your overprotective mother.