1

Kageyama was in the changing rooms when he heard his phone ring. He ignored it thinking it was you calling to annoy him.

you 're calling on the home telephone if that even still exists

Kageyama tried to ignore the ringing but his phone just kept ringing and ringing and ringing.

"Hey Bakageyama! Your phone is ringing!", Hinata called.

Kageyama sighed and reached for his phone. He looked at the screen and saw that it was your(?) parents calling him. He excused himself answered the phone.

this is Kageyama

this is his mum/dad

"Hi honey!"

.

.

.

"Hi Mum what's wrong?"

"Well  you know how you have training camp this week right?"

.

.

.

Kageyama sighed  and thought 'this doesn't sound good'

"Yeah?"

"well... you see we have another business trip this week so-"

"WHAT?"

Kageyama's sudden outburst caught the attention of many passerby's who shot him confused looks.

"But what about Y/N?"

"We can't leave her alone for a week-"

"About that-"

"It's all sorted!"

"We contacted the principal and he said it's perfectly fine and you can bring Y/N along with you!"

"But-"

"No buts you bringing her with you end of story"

" sigh ok ok fine"

"Great now bye bye love you!"

"Love you too bye-"

beeeeeeeeeep

Kageyama turned around ,thought's swirling his head as he was about to make his way back to the gym. But not before a certain ball of sunshine pounced on him and bombarded him with questions.

"Bakageyama! You never told us you had a girlfriend!"

"Who's Y/N?"

"Is she your daughter?"

"OMg GUYS BAKAGEYAMA HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND A DAUGH-"

Before Hinata could finish his sentence Kageyama grabbed the collar of Hinata's t-shirt and pulled it until he was face to face with him.

"Oi BokE stop spreading rumors thats my mum not my girlfriend"

"HUHHhh but-"

"What is this I see,a lovers quarell?" , Tsukkishima smirked before brushing past them followed by Yamaguchi.

"and Y/N is my sister dumbass Boke Hinata Boke", Kageyama finished before letting him go.

"HUHHH YOur sister When can I see her how old is she what does she look like?-"

Once again the little sunshine got intrupted by Kageyama

"no"

"UwaH!why nottttt?????",Whined Hinata

"Because no"

Hi my dear readers!<3 I apologise if this chapter is really bad. I wrote this a few months ago and I found it in my drafts today .I hope you all have a nice day and stay safe. continue reading to see what happens next!\((^v^*))/

Take care!

-A/n